Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Content Intern in Malaga
Moneytrans is a reputed payment institution, duly licensed in Europe, with 20 years of experience in providing instant money transfer services.
Being member of the association “Fintech Belgium” (country of our headquarter) which gathers professionals interested in disruptive business models using new technologies for the financial industry, we strive to improve and expand our service capabilities.
@Moneytrans We are working with passion on building a creative and rich content strategy. In our sector, there’s lots to talk about, whether tied to our company or beautiful stories about emerging market economies, mobile money, innovation, start-ups, diaspora communities, and the personal stories of our customers.
We’re looking for a content writer to join our marketing team based in the nicest city in Europe: Malaga.
Adept on writing engaging content, you ideally have a journalism background and some experience of online publishing environment; you know how to edit images and videos to support the stories you tell and create a visually beautiful content.
Reporting to the Head of marketing, you will assist the marketing team with developing and maintaining a content production calendar across social, blog, email & PR:
- Responsible for creating content and publishing content that aligns with communication goals
- Work closely to all the departments across the company to produce content
- Work in the field (customers and agents’ interviews)
- Write short news pieces and curate third party content
- Help to develop and maintain a digital asset library
- Produce/edit images, videos, infographics, gif’s
- Sub-edit contributors work and manage translations
- Planning and organisational supportEnsure that brand voice and tone guidelines are consistent across all channels
- Researches digital and social best practices and makes recommendations back to the business, competitive benchmark
- Support our Digital Marketing Specialist on elaborating reports and regularly shares insights on progress to goals
- Enrolled in a journalism, communications or marketing Bachelor’s degree program at the senior level status or enrolled in a Master degree program
- You are excited about a possible career in marketing and passionate about digital media
- Experience of online publishing
- Creative, energetic self-starter with good interpersonal skills
- Strong writing and communications skill
- Flair for creative storytelling
- Self-starter, strong organizational skills, capable of creating and managing your own workload and driven to succeed with little supervision
- Adobe Cloud proficiency (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus
- Fluent in English and French (additional languages are a plus)
- Search Engine Optimization, Paid Search Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Display Media Marketing, Account Management are a plus
- Interest in or experience of emerging markets & technology desirable
We bieden aan
Start Date: ASAP
Full-time or Part-time position
Compensation: Monthly Stipend - Depending on Experience
This internship may lead to a permanent position within the company.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
2017-02-01=job.status_textBlackRock Stage1000 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2015-04-15=job.status_textGoldwasser Exchange Stage1060 BRUSSELSEMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds