Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Content Strategist Intern
At Luciad, we are passionate about geospatial software. Our innovative, principled approach and dedication to total customer satisfaction have earned us a reputation for cutting-edge excellence worldwide.
Luciad’s real-time situational awareness geospatial software components are known for their flexibility, high performance and accuracy. They play an invaluable role in safety, aviation, military and transport industries.
Luciad’s software components are designed for the creation of applications that tackle a range of tasks, from top-level strategy to tactical detail and mission planning to operations debriefing. By connecting directly to data sources, Luciad’s software not only analyzes and visualizes what is happening now, but also helps predict what will happen next – allowing users to act quickly and safely. “Connect, visualize, analyze, act” is both our method and our motto.
At Luciad, we believe that good work doesn’t happen overnight, so we would like you to stay for 6 months with us at our HQ in Leuven.
What will you do?
You will kick off our curative content project.
Working alongside the Marketing Manager you will create the plan, define the objectives and execute the actions. You will be creating exceptional content for our different channels (PR, social media, website, newsletters, collateral, etc.). You will initiate contacts with thought leaders to ensure our content spreads over the right channels. You will build a contact list of journalists and editors to grow our footprint.
Start with us, Grow with us
By joining us, you will experience an internship that doesn’t compare to any other; you’ll be bragging to your friends about the amount of responsibility and freedom you have. Our culture will enable you to grow quickly and learn much more about your professional self than any other experience.
Who are you? ... You have:
- A degree in English, PR, Communications or a related field
- Strong writing skills in English
- A first experience in copywriting or the ability to tell a good story
- Good knowledge of online content ecosystem
- Knowledge of some communications tools is a plus: video editing, Adobe graphic design programs, etc.
- A positive attitude and willingness to work with us to grow our brand
We bieden aan
Why Work for us
- You’ll be the second member of the communications team so you’ll be able to grow with us
- You will see the impact of your work first hand, not just in reports
- We are proud of our highly entrepreneurial, pleasant work environment in a fast growing company
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
- Engels: zeer goed