Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Corporate Communications Internship
You are joining a team which manages, promotes and defends the reputation of Ontex, one of the world’s leading suppliers of personal hygiene products.
Ontex designs, manufactures and delivers disposable diapers and pants, pads, tampons and panty liners to consumers, retailers and healthcare providers. We have been in the personal hygiene business for more than 40 years and fully understand the complexities of the markets we operate in. That knowledge helps us develop our own brands but is also invaluable when it comes to designing and creating successful products and solutions for others. We market our own brands in the Americas, Eastern Europe, Russia, Middle East and Africa.
Through its expertise, Ontex gives people on all continents access to quality, affordable and innovative personal hygiene products. Ontex products are sold in more than 110 countries across 5 continents and the company has a turnover of 2.29 billion euros (2018). Your internship in a group function, overseeing corporate communications across the Ontex organization, gives you access to this world.
You will support Ontex’s communications team through:
- Coordination of various internal and external communication materials and presentations. Your creativity will make the difference!
- Assisting the organization of internal and external events ensuring consistent messaging and project management
- Becoming a guardian for the Ontex Brand and corporate Identity and ensure corporate standards are applied in both print and online communication
- Supporting HR to implement an employer brand & employee communication strategy, and the related tools & processes:
- Writing internal communications addressing the international Ontex community, on a daily basis
- Developing/coordinating editorial & events calendars to ensure the messages in communications & events are aligned with business priorities, cultural expectations and effective practices
- A strong communicator.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English. Every additional language is a plus.
- Eager to learn, open to meet and work with people from different backgrounds.
- Know your way around a computer/Microsoft Office, SharePoint and content management systems)
- A bachelor or master’s degree, ideally in languages or humanities, preferably in communications, marketing or graphic design.
We bieden aan
You will join / Our team
A dynamic 3-person team at Ontex’s international headquarters, in an office building with more than 200 Ontex colleagues, overseeing the operations of 10 000 people on 5 continents.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
- Engels: zeer goed