Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
European Student Placement Agency
Customer Success Internship PROCS1109
ESPA finds the best international interns for the best companies in the UK and Ireland. For each of our internships you will be provided with accomodation and commute during the full duration of your stay. Our service is free to students so hesitate no more and apply for the internship that suits you!
Please note, due to the current situation with Covid 19, the successful candidate will be required to work remotely from their home country until the host company deems it safe to join them in the UK. Please check before applying that this is allowed by your university.
This is great opportunity for an individual interested in a Customer Success role, within a well-established and expanding company. If you are interested in eCommerce, organised and process orientated with a high “do to say” ratio, this is the perfect chance for you to be at the forefront of the eCommerce revolution, providing manufacturers with the measurement and analytics needed, to help them optimise their sales and profitability on Amazon and other eCommerce sites. You will be a strong team player with professional drive, who is adaptable and flexible, helping across multiple projects and a strong desire to learn. This is a great chance to develop professionally and personally and an invaluable addition to any CV.
- Classification of products and brand groups to deliver category updates
- Manage data entry, review client inputs and maintain to agreed standards
- Deliver defined outputs in line with client schedules
- Research websites to qualify product and brand dimensions
- Constant attention to detail and data accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Time management skills and able to deliver to defined timelines
- MS Office; especially Excel
We bieden aan
BENEFITS: All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
- Engels: goed