De voordelen van een stage bij een startup
Data Scientist Intern
Riaktr helps big corporates make impactful data-driven decisions, with a current focus on the telecom industry. Our apps enable Sales & Distribution teams to increase sales or reduce OPEX and Network investment teams to optimize their CAPEX investments. We use state-of-the-art technologies that allow the users to visually explore the data and be guided to recommended actions, based on intelligent algorithms and machine learning. We work with six of the ten biggest telecom operators to revolutionize the telecom industry.
As a Data Science intern, you will play an instrumental role in the deployment and improvement of our different Big Data solutions. You will have the opportunity to upgrade your technical knowledge and business understanding and quickly get responsibilities within the team. Your work will have a direct impact on the business of our clients. More concretely, you will:
- Apply data science algorithms in order to build and investigate new data sources
- Integrate business requirement into our solutions in order to make changes which create impact.
- Work closely with our big data consultants to deploy our products at the clients and discover how can data science be applied in a day to day job.
- Translate a business case into data in order to reflect the customers’ reality in our apps
Meet your new team
The Professional Services team brings our cool products to the client. We deploy our solutions everywhere in the world and we witness our product’s impact on the field. Every day, we mix IT, business and project management; we install and configure our products as well as we train our client's teams. We are also key in making them adopt the product and generate value with it. Delivering real impact is our ultimate goal. You will learn to work with very different cultures and enjoy discovering great countries.
- You have a strong interest in data science
- You have a technical background and have good business sense
- You have a good knowledge of Python and strong analytical skills
- Ideally, you already had a first work experience (internship/ student job, in-company project) in a technology, IT or consulting company
- You own a Master's Degree in Computer Sciences or other Engineering fields
- You are fluent in English.
We bieden aan
- You will quickly see the impact of your work in real-life, not just in reports
- You will have the opportunity to acquire new technical and business skills and have a true start-up experience
- You will enjoy working in a highly entrepreneurial environment
- We are a highly talented international team of top-notch experts and learn from each other every day
- You will receive a monthly compensation
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Enkel voor studenten van het hoger onderwijs
- Engels: goed