Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
Data Scientist – Python Developper Intern
Bambaw is a start-up active in the zero-waste movement. We help fight plastic pollution by offering sustainable alternatives to disposable plastic products.
At Bambaw we love data and the amazing insight it brings. Therefore, we are looking for a Python developer to help us in our mission.
If you are interested to be challenged in a competitive environment and develop your skills with a quick learning curve, join our team!
We are looking for a Student who is a Python developer to help us to maintain and develop our internal data and automation projects. You will be working together with a senior data scientist consultant on various projects.
Most projects you will be working on have the following structure:
- The data comes from different sources (3PL, Amazon, Google,..) and then need to be automatically ingested into our own databases (MySql). This can be done in two ways:
- API’s if available
- If no API’s: webscraping
- After ingestion is stable and robust. Data is used to:
- Automate a process (ex: invoicing)
- To make dashboards in Zoho Analytics
- To feed the CRM (Zoho as well)
We use PythonAnywhere servers to run our scripts and for hosting our databases.
All your scripts will need to be properly written and versioned in our Github.
Your responsibilities include:
- Data gathering for table ingestion using API’s or webscraping
- Creating tables/databases to be fed with gathered data
- Developing scripts for process automation
- Data visualisation in Zoho analytics
- Scripts and process documentation
- Master of the following languages: Python, SQL.
- APIs have no secrets for you, integrating with a simple external API through a REST call and parsing a response is an easy task for you.
- You already scraped websites with requests or selenium packages and already used user agents and proxies to ensure scalability of your webscraping scripts.
- You already worked with GitHub to work on coding projects in teams
- E-commerce knowledge is a plus
- You are a quick learner and have no issue with reading up on documentations of new technologies/frameworks.
- You get a kick out of discovering new things and thinking out new ways for solving problems.
- Ability to work independently and solve problems in a timely manner
- Must have an ABL (AlwaysBeLearning) philosophy
- You don't mind taking it up a notch to meet an important deadline
We bieden aan
- An internship in a friendly start-up environment (co-working Space near merode)
- An insight on entrepreneurship in a product company
- The development of your confidence and autonomy
- The application of learned theories
- Participation in the daily activity of the company
- possibility to manage your own projects.
- Being part of a multicultural team
! When replying please let us know when you can start and for how many months !
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage