Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Digital Communication & Strategy
Konligo is a start-up willing to encourage the event industry to its green transition.
To do so, Konligo has created innovative, reusable and super fancy stand structure made in Belgium with recycled aluminium.
These structures present several advantages: first the set-up time is reduced from days to a couple of hours. Then the structure can be used as many time as needed. Last but not least, the design of the structure is unprecedented and can be customized infinitely. The frame remains, the visuals change.
Today we are a small passionate team and we want an enthusiastic intern to join the force to help us make Konligo become the leader in sustainable stand structures.
If you like the project then keep on reading :)
Since we are a start-up and you will be joining a small team there is always a lot to do !
However your main tasks will be:
- community management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram…)
- develop creative content and/or draft articles
- develop press contacts
- website updating (WordPress)
- monitoring of CRM
- prospection (mail-phone-LinkedIn)
- event management (internal or external)
It is always better to come to the office and see your colleagues smiling !
So we look for someone optimistic but also :
- motivated and curious
- with good English (writing and reading) level
- well organized and flexible
- creative with communication skills
- interested in sustainability
We bieden aan
- A truly professional experience in a small easy going team in Brussels.
- An ambitious project with lots of opportunities
- A stimulating environment (start-up and event industry) and a rewarding position with immediate impact for the company development.
- A minimum of 3 months internship from July 2019 and June 2020
- Work from home once every two weeks.
If you want to be part of the project and change the world of event industry with us, send us a cover letter (in english) and explain us your motivation.
Feel free to express your creativity !
We will be very happy to meet you and maybe enrol you in our team :)
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
=job.status_textWild Gallery & Docks Dome Stage1190 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
L’Unécof propose d’accueillir des stagiaires en RELATIONS PUBLIQUES – COMMUNICATION (Politique et Corporate)Unecof Stage1000 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Bachelor Statuut:
- Engels: goed