She Leads Digital
Who Are We
She Leads Digital is a global-oriented non-profit organization founded in 2016 and based in Brussels.
At She Leads Digital, we focus on the engagement, education, and empowerment of women & girls throughout Europe & Africa.
Our Core Values
She Leads Digital is committed to:
Empowering women to use technology to benefit their careers and their local and global communities
Celebrating the successes and accomplishments of technical women globally through her success stories
Expanding the participation of women into Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Entrepreneurship and ICT fields as students.
Promoting an environment which supports the development of women and girls in STEM & Entrepreneurship through teaching, learning, and experiential exploration.
Addressing barriers to full participation in a technology-driven society
We exist to empower women and girls by providing them with access to tech programs that help build their skills and confidence. We also work with them individually and in groups towards entering these fields of work, so that they can gain critical skills and confidence to succeed in the digital world.
At She Leads Digital, we designed our website as a knowledge platform to give our community access to digital-related tools to facilitating their access to knowledge, programs, mentorship, networking and career opportunities
- Write blog posts, copy for emails and craft creative social media content highlighting PoP's education programs and supporter stories on all platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). In this role, you'll also help manage PoP's digital editorial calendar.
- Edit videos on Adobe Premiere or similar professional video-editing software
- Produce video shoots independently (must be comfortable using DSLRs)
- Research, conceptualize and help create original videos for pillar campaign launches, corporate partnerships and any major marketing initiatives
- Work with marketing team to help create compelling closing the loop content for major donors, corporate and talent.
- Participate in marketing brainstorms, ideation and content strategy
- Handle digital file organization for captured content and other administrative tasks for the marketing team
- Follow your passions: we'll let you actively choose many of your in-office tasks based on your skills, passions and talents
- A genuine interest in what makes content shareable and engaging
- Strong understanding of social media metrics and how data can influence future concepts.
- Excellent oral and written language skills—and you must love writing
- Independent and solution-oriented worker
- Ability to take direction and work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- High energy and ability to interface with and relate to many types of people
- Dedicated work ethic
We bieden aan
Benefits of joining the She Leads Digital squad include:
- Real responsibility and decision-making power from day one
- A virtual communication structure and flexible remote-work opportunities that allow you to deliver from anywhere
- Founder who dedicate time and effort to helping you learn any digital skills you could dream off
- Ability to track your impact on thousands of lives through data and customer feedback
- Working with a multi-cultural, fun team who’s just tryna change lives and help women get Digital!
Meer info over het bedrijf
=job.status_textShe Leads Digital Stage1000 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textShe Leads Digital Stage1000 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Deeltijds
2016-02-01=job.status_textVirtuology Academy Stage1000 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2015-08-17=job.status_textLe Wagon Brussels Stage1000 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
- Engels: goed
- Frans: goed