Wil je graag stage lopen, maar wil je niet als gratis werkkracht ingezet worden? Dan is een Beroepsinlevingsstage (BIS) de ideale oplossing voor jou! Heb je geen idee wat dit precies is? Hieronder ...
Digital marketing internship in the fast growing E-Learning sector
@ coLanguage we provide teach yourself language courses combined with live classes from real teachers. coLanguage has offices in Belgium and Spain. We offer internships with a minimum of 3 months. We are flexible about the time period and offer internships the whole year around.
Get deep insights in the field of digital marketing and SEO in a very short time.
We would like to give you an opportunity of once in a lifetime experience in our international team in Ghent, Belgium or in Valencia, Spain.
Our office in Valencia is located in the city center. Valencia is a top destination for Erasmus students, @ coLanguage we combine working with a lot of fun! Valencia is a great location to spend your internship, since you can spend afterwork time at the "Playa". Since there is a good train and bus connection to the ocean, you can experience the rich Spanish heritage. The food is inexpensive and the housing is affordable.
Our office in Ghent is also located in the city center. Ghent is very centrally located between Brussels, Amsterdam, Paris and Bruges. With 15000 students it is also a place with an Erasmus activity all the time. You are never bored here!
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Product development: creating a SWOT analysis and defining the USPs
- Keyword research (avg. monthly search, competition, CPC)
- Creating high-converting landing pages (including Amazon polly text to speech API, Google voice recognition API) and interactive HP5 exercises
- User testings to verify the results and iterations (built, measure, learn)
Application and payment
- Period: the whole year
- Duration: minimum 3 months, more is a plus
- Working hours: 30 hours per week
- Compensation: Erasmus+ Scholarship
If you are interested send us you application. We are looking forward to receive it !
- You are a registered student or a graduate in marketing, business, foreign languages education, pedagogy, teaching or any related field
- Creative skills on how to present content
- You speak at least one foreign language on a B2/C1 level, more is a big plus
- Practical experiences in teaching languages is a plus, but not obligated
We bieden aan
- Deep insights in the field of digital marketing in the E-Learning sector
- Understanding monthly Google Analytics data: user behaviour (bounce rate, exit rate, ...) and the aquisition channels (organic, direct, social, referral)
- Learning the basic concepts of lean thinking and SEO
- Using marketing tools (benchmark, SWOT) to make decisions and create products
- Copywriting of high-converting landing pages
- Implement new initiatives within a nurturing environment
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Wat is een Beroepsinlevingsstage (BIS)?
Een buitenlandse stage na je studies: Waar start je en welke beurzen zijn er beschikbaar?
Ben je net of bijna afgestudeerd en heb je het gevoel dat je nog niet helemaal klaar bent voor de arbeidsmarkt? Dan biedt een buitenlandse stage heel wat mogelijkheden! Tijdens zo’n stage zal je sp...
- Engels: goed