Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Do you want to make your internship in a Famous Recruitment Agency?
As a global leader in International Recruitment, MGI recruitment houses a hard-working, motivated, multi-lingual, multicultural recruitment specialist’s team who strives to abide by high customer services standards and long lasting relationships with clients and candidates. We specialize in sourcing and securing multilingual candidates for Multinational Business Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe, Africa, and Asia Pacific.
Our company is currently looking for someone to join us as a Recruitment Assistant Intern. We are looking for people from all background with good potential.
You will assist a team of four recruiters, and you will have the responsibility to:
• Create and Post their ads for vacancies in different job portals
• Update advertising trackers and analyze the advertising’s performance
• Source relevant CVs on different jobs’ portals
• Prescreen candidates by phone
• Create and send Mailshots to potential candidates
• Prepare candidates for our clients’ interviews
• Assess candidate’s language level
• Assist recruiters with their daily work load
We are looking for:
• Enthusiastic, dynamic, motivated, and committed people
• People with good communication skills, sharp-minded, quick problem solver
• Good level of spoken and written English (a second language is an advantage)
We bieden aan
What you will get in return from MGI:
• Friendly and multicultural working environment with a thriving and exciting team
• An informative and intense training program
• The opportunity to grow within our company
Start date & Duration: 04/07/2016 – from 3 to 6 months
From Monday to Friday – from 8 am to 5 pm
Salary: 100 euros per week
Don’t hesitate to apply, send you CV to Mylene
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
- Nederlands: moedertaal
- Engels: goed