De voordelen van een stage bij een startup
Dutch English Recruitment Internship
At ClearSource we use top notch digital tools for efficient and transparent recruitment. And simultaneously we stay very closely connected on a human level to both candidates and companies.
Freelance missions, permanent placements, full blown online campaigns, employer branding… We are good at what we do and we do it with passion, every day. The best proof: 85% of our business comes from repeat customers.
The company's success lies in all of the colleagues thinking out of the box, together. Recruiters and account managers work in a project mode supporting each other. No place for sharky games here! These folks are gentle as dolphines, and like dolphines they achieve best results when they work as a team, focused on the common goal.
See the managing partners Alban and Nico? They believe that happy employees equal efficient employees. They will encourage you to take a break for the table football tournament or a birthday get-together in the cafeteria. Heck, they even installed a shower in the refurbished offices to make it easier for you to go running at lunch time.
Are you naturally motivated? Ridiculously ambitious? Remarkably clever? A table football freak and a telephone addict? Then you've got what it takes!
- Are you a student looking for a Business Oriented Internship?
- Are you an enterprising person who loves working in a Proactive Way?
- Do you want to develop professional skills as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Do you want to be involved in the challenging world of ICT recruitment?
If the answer is YES then you’ll probably be interested in this job description:
Your role as an intern will be:
- Endorse the role of a “Resourcer”, your mainly tasks will include the sourcing and the screening of candidates
- Able to decide if the candidate matches with the required profile or not
- Help the company to develop his pool of candidates
- Involved in the “Sales” activities of the company
- Have the opportunity to evaluate your own progress in your “Head Hunting” and Business Development competences.
- Master Degree Students (ideally last year students)
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong communication skills
- Quick Learner
- “ENTHUSIASM” and a “CAN-DO” attitude.
We bieden aan
Real work experience during a minimum of 4 months in a young team of super friendly people
If interested, please send us your motivation letter and CV!
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
2016-10-17=job.status_textClearSource Stage1200 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2016-09-26=job.status_textCheckhub.io Stage1000 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Deeltijds
2016-07-04=job.status_textD-Network Stage1140 EvereMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2015-11-01=job.status_textPro Resume Write Stage1040 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Deeltijds
Enkel voor studenten van het hoger onderwijs
- Nederlands: zeer goed
- Engels: zeer goed