De voordelen van een stage bij een startup
Energy system Integration & Communications Engineer
Freedom at your fingertips.
Breaking away from the grid as we know it by building cutting-edge solar modules and battery storage systems that keep you in charge,
Wherever life takes you.
We merge sleek and qualitative design into technologically advanced products, that will make our lives more easy, fun and comfortable.
We are based in Antwerp, Belgium and together with our international partners we seek to reach our customers worldwide.
We wish to bring you freedom.
We want to power your life.
Must-haves (what you bring to the table)
- You’ve recently finished an education in Industrial/Civil Engineering (electronics, electro-mechanics, …)
- You have at least some experience in the field (building robots from when you were a kid / programming your own software tools ALSO COUNT!)
- You’re passionate to work as part of a young team
- You’re interested in energy engineering, electric vehicles and battery packs
- You have a backpack full of knowledge on hardware- and software-communication
- You have experience with CAN bus technology, Bluetooth, etc.
- You have hands-on experience with the integration of separate components, sensors and A/D communications to create functional applications
- You know your way around the IoT and cloud integrations
- You’re often described as highly organizational, analytical, efficient, commercially aware and focused team player
- You work effectively with minimal supervision, have interpersonal and communication skills and learn new skills quickly
Nice-to-haves (we’ll love you even more when)
- You know what’s playing in today’s energy market
- You have experience with lithium-ion battery technology
- In your spare time you build robots, communication tools, electric vehicles
- You know your way with software to design a PCB layouts (e.g. Eagle CADSOFT)
- You have good documentation practices and a proficient ability to use Microsoft Office applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- You have Ping-Pong skills
What you’ll work on
- A new project that involves electric vehicles and battery systems
- Finding creative solutions to challenges in system design, communications, data, IoT internet and network signaling protocols
- Analyzing and interpreting data to inform your work
- Working to tight timescales as part of a high-performing team
- Rewriting or modifying processes to ensure all aspects of the service run smoothly and to schedule
Recent afgestudeerd of reeds een eerste ervaring achter de kiezen?
Ben je in je vrije tijd bezig met de technische hobbies? bv de bouw en programmeren van robots, 3D printers, IT en communicatie apparatuur?
Hebben arduino's en raspberry pi's geen geheimen voor je?
Dan is dit de juiste uitdaging voor jou!
We bieden aan
What you’ll be signing up for
- Being part of a young team with talented teammates
- Flexible work hours: you schedule your own day
- An office with a view in the center of Antwerp
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Enkel voor studenten van het hoger onderwijs