Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
European Cancer Patient Coalition
The European Cancer Patient Coalition (ECPC) is the largest European patients' umbrella organization in the area of cancer diseases, and is based in Brussels.
ECPC was set up in 2003, and works for a Europe of equality, where all European cancer patients have timely and affordable access to the best treatment and care available, throughout their life. ECPC works for the recognition of cancer patients and survivors as partners in their own healthcare and invites policy makers, researchers, doctors and industry to work all together in this direction.
The ECPC Intern Programme gives graduate students the opportunity to obtain training and exposure to ECPC's work in the field of oncology. All intern posts are based in Brussels, Belgium. The Programme is open to citizens of the European Union as well as others who have right to live and work in Belgium without a work permit.
The internship will run for 6 months (February/March to July/August).
- Assist with organising Europe's largest meeting dedicated to cancer patient organisations;
- Assist with scheduling project meetings, writing minutes and agendas and circulating reference materials for preparation of meetings;
- Assist with drafting project proposals, including budget allocations for ECPC;
- Assist with the compiling, reviewing, and editing of project technical progress reports and annual work plans and overseeing timely submission;
- Compiling social media and campaign metrics;
- Assist in preparing PowerPoint presentations for internal and external audiences;
- Assist with capacity building and advocacy at the European Parliament;
- Assist in answering and processing project and general communication enquiries.
The intern will be expected to work 38 hours per week.
- Have EU nationality and/or theright to live and work in Belgium without a work permit;
- Have excellent verbal and written skills in English. Knowledge of other EU languages is an asset;
- Have fast word-processing skills and good command of Microsoft Office;
- Be proactive, flexible, and good communicators;
- Have excellent organisational and team working skills.
We bieden aan
- A six months internship in a multicultural environment;
- A valuable first working experience in a dynamic European organisation;
- A possibility to assist on issues that change people's lives.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
=job.status_textEuropean Composer and Songwriter Alliance Stage1060 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Master Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textUEMS Stage1040 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textDUO for a JOB Stage1050 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
- Engels: zeer goed