Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
European Public Affairs Intern
Our vision is to help public and private organizations participate in public affairs under a new paradigm.
Founded in 2010 and with offices in Madrid, Barcelona and Brussels, Vinces offers its clients a unique methodology in order to develop and structure the representation and influence strategies, so as to coordinate all the actions and maximize their effectiveness. This methodology implies drawing strategic lines in three essential areas, also known as the non-market environment: social, regulatory and political.
In this sense, Vinces develops its strategic advisory based on the premise that every public decision-making process is determined by a social component related to civil society. Therefore, the more legitimacy a private interest has gathered in the social, economic and regulatory environments, the more influential it will be in the political area.
In sum, the strategic advisory offered by Vinces aims at promoting, within a framework of transparency, the legitimated influence of Corporate interests in the non-market environment, which contributes to the maximization of a sustainable business development in the market.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The intern would support the Brussels office team in activities primarily focused on:
1. Monitoring of parliamentary initiatives and regulatory projects
2. Preparation and monitoring of regulatory and legislative calendars
3. Support in the preparation of political intelligence reports and legislative calendars
4. Support in the organization of events and attending relevant events
5. Support with social media accounts
6. Support with client meetings and conference calls
7. Carrying out research for new business proposals and pitches
8. Support in administrative activities related to the office daily management
- Double degree in Law, Political Science, Public Administration, European Studies. Postgraduate degree in the same disciplines is a plus.
- Strong ability to carry out legal and regulatory analysis.
- Ability to be part of a team: cooperative attitude, team spirit, dependability, respect and trustworthiness.
- Flexibility and adaptation mindset when dealing with fast paced enviroments
- Strong analytical skills: information processing, content drafting and management.
- Ability to coordinate projects with significant number of collaborators and actors located in different offices and countries.
- Proactive and dynamic activity with and attention to detail.
- Spanish: advanced / native level (oral, read and written).
- English: advanced / native level (oral, read and written).
- French and German would be a plus.
- Computer literacy: MS Windows and Office, internet and email advanced skills.
- Management tools: Hootsuite and Mailchimp proficiency, additional tools a plus.
- Social Media: monitoring and content management skills.
We bieden aan
We offer the possibility of joining a +20 team of lawyers and political scientists who are advising and supporting clients in their public affairs strategies across Europe in a very dynamic and challening environment. The contract will be a full time contract for six months, with the possiblity of becoming a junior consultant after the internship.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
- Engels: moedertaal
- Frans: zeer goed
- Spaans: goed