Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
European Cyclists' Federation
EuroVelo Communication & Translation Intern (French, English, German)
European Cyclists' Federation (ECF) is an umbrella federation for national cycling organizations (organizations that promote bike for urban mobility) throughout Europe.
ECF was founded in 1983 by 12 bicycle user associations. It has now 81 member organizations representing individual citizens from 45 countries worldwide. ECF actively promotes and encourages cycling worldwide while trying to enforce cycling policy at European level. One of its goals is to promote cycle tourism as a sustainable economic factor and environment-friendly mobility. It also focuses on the security of cyclists, safety for vulnerable road users and increase of cycling modal share. In addition, ECF runs the Velo-city Conference Series, the EuroVelo cycle route project and lobbies European and international institutions.
The ECF is looking for a motivated intern to join its team in Brussels. The chosen individual will be part of the EuroVelo Team and will support the work on communications, website management, data research, press relations, attending events, projects, etc. The person needs to be fluent in English, French and German.
We foresee a 6-month full time paid internship (€751/month) starting asap.
HOW TO APPLY:
We expect from you:
- Curriculum Vitae (in English)
- Short cover mail (in English)
Before Tuesday April 24th 2017 10am CET.
Please be aware that applications missing any of the attachments mentioned above or applicants without excellent written and spoken skills in English, French and German will not be taken into consideration.
- Editing, updating and providing content for websites
- Working in a communications role (e.g. advocacy, PR, journalism)
- Writing resources and materials for advocacy, political activity, cycling media, voluntary groups etc.
- Database management
- Design (Photoshop, etc.)
- EU institutions & decision making process
- Excellent written and spoken English, French and German
- English, French and/or German as a native language
- Computer literate (MS office, database, internet tools, social media)
- Managing multiple tasks
- Strong networking skills (attending events, meetings etc.)
- Self-motivated, outcome oriented, team player
- Able to set own priorities and deliver within agreed timescales
- Proactive, flexible, hands-on personality
- Commitment to the aims of ECF, in particular its aims to improve conditions for cycling and to encourage ´more people cycling more often´
- Bicycle user for leisure or transport
We bieden aan
We offer a friendly and international office in the heart of the European quarter. There are a lot of opportunities to learn and to demonstrate creativity, management skills and to work on advocacy, communication, tourism promotion and other cycling-related issues.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
- Engels: zeer goed
- Frans: zeer goed
- Duits: zeer goed