Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
European Student Placement Agency
Expedition Project Planner Internship (SECEP1212)
ESPA finds the best international interns for the best companies in the UK and Ireland. For each of our internships you will be provided with accomodation and commute during the full duration of your stay. Our service is free to students so hesitate no more and apply for the internship that suits you!
The Host Company
This host company leads pioneering and exploratory expeditions to the world's last undiscovered places. They invite adventurous and independent-minded people to explore the most isolated and wild regions on the planet with them.
You will be working as an Operations Assistant, a key part of the operations team, at the heart of this disruptive offer in the travel sector. You will assist the Project Managers with researching, developing and managing Expeditions that are happening across the worl
- Researching the best locations on the planet + relevant local partners.
- Establishing relationships with the local partners.
- Booking accommodations and activities.
- Supporting organisation of expeditions.
- Developing and checking all the relevant paperwork needed to make it happen.
- Debriefing internal/external.
- Providing daily support to the Operations Team.
- Good communicator, both written and oral.
- Fluent in English.
- Highly organised with an eye for detail.
- Team player.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a number of tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Interested in travelling.
- Customer focused.
- Experience of remote expeditions is a big advantage.
- Background in Tourism, Geography or Geology would be beneficial.
- Proactive, outgoing attitude.
We bieden aan
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING.
European Student Placement Agency, Ltd (ESPA UK) is a recruitment agency whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to ensure the positions provide the candidates with a great experience, both professional and personal.
REQUIREMENTS: ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for an educational work placement, without the need for visa documents. You have to be a registered student and/or have Erasmus+ status to be eligible for our internships. Any student who is unsure of their situation should check with their university before applying. Non-EU students can also apply if they are studying in the EU and can get an Erasmus+ grant/status for the entire length of the internship.
BENEFITS: All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
- Paid Accommodation.
- Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
- Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
There is no salary over and above the benefits offered, unless specifically stated.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
- Engels: goed