Wil je graag stage lopen, maar wil je niet als gratis werkkracht ingezet worden? Dan is een Beroepsinlevingsstage (BIS) de ideale oplossing voor jou! Heb je geen idee wat dit precies is? Hieronder ...
CitizenLab is a civic engagement platform on which citizens co-create their city. The platform facilitates a two-way communication between the city and its citizens. Citizens post ideas, discuss them with each other and upvote the best ideas. On the other hand, the city uses CitizenLab to consult the opinion of its citizens and to crowdsource their creative solutions to an existing problem. Our ready-to-use, yet fully customisable SaaS solution helps already many cities (from big cities in Belgium and the Netherlands up to Kuala Lumpur) tap into the collective intelligence of their citizens.
Hello there! Ready to be part of a SaaS business that is going to shape the way tomorrow’s cities are governed? We hope that you love building great products as much as we do.
Our ready-to-use, yet fully customisable citizen engagement software solution helps already many cities (from big cities in Belgium and the Netherlands such as Hasselt, Aalst, Vilvoorde, Geel and Schiedam up to Kuala Lumpur) tap into the collective intelligence of their citizens. At CitizenLab, we're shaping democracy for the digital age.
What is the job about?
As a front-end developer at CitizenLab, you will be responsible for the design and development of web applications for desktop and mobile devices, as well as the user ergonomics, performance tuning and test automation. On this journey you'll be working closely together with the CTO.
- You are a CSS master and have a good feel for UX/UI design;
- You love working autonomously and have a strong purpose-driven spirit;
- You're dynamic, take initiative and like to be challenged;
- You think from a user perspective and love building sticky products;
- You have a passion for technology, and can prove us through various hobby and side projects;
- You have at least 2 years of experience developing Single Page Applications;
- You completely master a recent JS front-end framework like Angular, Ember, React/Redux, etc;
- You are convinced of the potential of Angular2 and want to become an absolute expert at it;
- You know how to write tests;
- Bonuses if you'd have the following:
- You have graphical design skills;
- Degree in computer science or related;
- Experience in some backend technology (Ruby, Java, Node);
- Experience with Meteor.js.
We bieden aan
- Become fully part of a fast-growing, well-funded SaaS startup and have your impact on the growth;
- Learn by doing new things and taking a lot of responsibility in a small flat-hierarchied team;
- Fun and dynamic working environment with a talented, ambitious team
- Chance to really fine-tune a project to the highest standards, opposed to delivering working applications for clients on a limited budget;
- A flexible and friendly workplace in the heart of Brussels.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Wat is een Beroepsinlevingsstage (BIS)?
Een buitenlandse stage na je studies: Waar start je en welke beurzen zijn er beschikbaar?
Ben je net of bijna afgestudeerd en heb je het gevoel dat je nog niet helemaal klaar bent voor de arbeidsmarkt? Dan biedt een buitenlandse stage heel wat mogelijkheden! Tijdens zo’n stage zal je sp...
=job.status_textSagacify Stage1040 Etterbeek BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut:
=job.status_textcPark Stage1160 AuderghemMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2017-05-02=job.status_textHack League Stage1000 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2017-05-15=job.status_textRGW IT SERVICES BVBA Stage1310 La HulpeMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: