Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Guest Service agent
Brussels Exclusive is a real estate agency spécialised in furnished rent.
Our ambition is to offer our customers a full package service.
We are present at every stage of the real estate investment project, whether it is the advice, the purchase, the letting or the rental management of the furnished property (via our concierge Home Sweet Home).
Our mission is to bring traditional hospitality values to homes, solving the complex logistical operations of coordinating housekeepers, fresh linen and key exchange while our Hosts retain their starring role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take in charge the guest interaction through the inboxes of our ‘Hands-Off’ Airbnb hosts. You’ll review and respond to the numerous guest enquiries we receive daily, and it’ll be your job to ensure our guests are informed and ready for their trip (before, during and after)
- As a Welcome agent, you will also meet and greet the guests in person and give them a warm welcome.
- Use your social skills to liaise between multiple teams across the business and, of course, the guests on the other end of the inbox
- Manage our reservations system meticulously
- Brush up on your knowledge of Brussels’s hot spots and greatest hits, in order to give guests a local’s lookdown
- Be flexible, we work in shifts which means some weekends, evenings and bank holidays. It will not always be fun and games (but we also promise plenty of good times).
- Expect the unexpected – quieter days will see you getting out and about in lovely Brussels, conducting check-ins, etc. No two days are the same, and you will enjoy it!
Who Are You?
- Belgian or Foreigner Student with convention
- Enthusiast traveller, obviously, but you also eat and drink where the locals do
- You truly get Airbnb (for hosts and for guests), and you’ll get extra points if you’ve previously worked in the hospitality industry
- Strong, friendly personality, and you bring this to every guest interaction.
- The best time-manager. You’ll be busy, and we’ll need to know you can get the job done while managing your own workflow. You really, really love organising. Calendars and check lists are your thing and your email inbox is flagged, starred and filed to perfection.
- Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken and other language is a bonus.
- Ambitious with big ideas
- Keen eye for detail
What can you expect?
- Gain amazing experience in a fast-paced hospitality and real estate startup
- Develop a varied set of skills. No two days are the same, and you’ll be tasked with managing our hosts’ inbox, looking after reservations and developing new concierge services.
- Improve your problem-solving skills. We’ll be testing your mettle with a whole host of tasks, some of them we’ve never tackled before. It’ll be down to you to steer our course.
- Be aware and enjoy Brussels hidden spots and greatest hits – you will be responsible for taking reservations for these spots.
- An internship as either full time or part time positions, with flexible shifts over evenings, weekends and bank holidays. It will not always be fun and games (but we also promise plenty of good times).
- Potential of the internship leading to a permanent role based on performance.
We bieden aan
We love what we do, and make sure everyone in the team feels valued, respected and important. This makes people take pride in their work, and that’s when the best work is produced.
A fast-growing company who’ll take care of you.
We focus on results, not face-time
Local travel and phone bills are included
An incredibly talented team who can teach you anything ;-)
If we’ve succeeded in exciting you to join us, and you think you fit the bill, then we’d love to for you to apply.
Start date : as soon as possible ;-)
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
- Engels: zeer goed
- Frans: zeer goed