Wil je graag stage lopen, maar wil je niet als gratis werkkracht ingezet worden? Dan is een Beroepsinlevingsstage (BIS) de ideale oplossing voor jou! Heb je geen idee wat dit precies is? Hieronder ...
HR- Recruitment- Executive Talent Researcher & Analyst
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: we want to help you to do more, feel better and live longer.
At GSK, the Executive Search Team is dedicated to the recruitment of the senior roles in the organisation. Essentially Senior Directors and Vice-Presidents.
We would like to use your brilliant analytical, persistence, mental and people agility skills to take an Executive Talent & Research Analyst traineeship with GSK Vaccines.
If you are willing to consider a career in recruitment, this traineeship will help you develop the basic skills of Executive Search recruitment. These recruitments take time and require a good understanding of the market. We generally directly approach candidates (no job postings) and engage them in initial conversation to trigger motivation to join our company, in a specific role.
As a Talent Researcher & Analyst trainee you will learn:
- the basics of high level recruitment process
-how to perform desk research, candidates’ research and identification based on web 2.0 tools,
- how the industry works, how companies are organised and the entire value chain of pharma/Vaccines company, from Research and Development to Manufacturing and Quality to Commercial
- how to use applicant tracking systems, namely People Fluent and Avature
- how talent project is run within a company
Duties and responsibilities:
You are expected to run candidates identification and researches and take appropriate follow-up action. You will also collect market insights and translate them into key figures and information that will be relevant to our partner in business. If you have an interest in Talent Assessment or Management (internal and external) you will also have the opportunity to contribute to a key project in one of these areas.
As a successful trainee you :
- are studying Human Resources, Communication or any related studies OR you have a deep interest in considering a career in HR/Recruitment and would like to know more about the (executive) recruitment world
- have a Master degree, although a highly motivated bachelor would be considered
- are proficient in English. French is nice to have but not a must - are familiar with professional social network such as linkedIn
- are self-confident and communicative: you like to speak to people, even if you don't know them
- are driven by the willingness to learn and have a team spirit - are looking for a long-term traineeship ( ideally 3 or 6 moths)
We bieden aan
You will have a professional guidance all the way through your internship. You will also be trained by GSK professionals abroad through our instant messaging system
Come and join a great working environment where you will learn, develop and build the first basis of your future career!
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Wat is een Beroepsinlevingsstage (BIS)?
Een buitenlandse stage na je studies: Waar start je en welke beurzen zijn er beschikbaar?
Ben je net of bijna afgestudeerd en heb je het gevoel dat je nog niet helemaal klaar bent voor de arbeidsmarkt? Dan biedt een buitenlandse stage heel wat mogelijkheden! Tijdens zo’n stage zal je sp...
- Engels: zeer goed