Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Human Resources Business Partner - Internship
Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 35 years, the company has provided expertise in Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defense & Naval, Rail, Infra & Transport, Energy, Industrial & Consumer, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Software & Internet, Finance & Public Sector. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to the semiconductor, digital experience, and design innovation. Altran generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2018, with some 47,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
Learn more on www.altran.com
• You will report directly to the HR BP Team and will be a true member of the HR team
• You will support the implementation of Altran 2020 “engaged people” program by working on different HR projects together with HR Project Managers
• You will support HR Partners in their daily tasks
• You will be requested to deliver results while always keeping the right level of confidentiality
• You are in the 2 last years of your Master’s degree (preferably in Business, Economy, HR or Law)
• You are able to provide us with an Internship Agreement signed by your University/School
• You are available for at least 3 months, starting from December or January
• You are fluent in English and Dutch or French
• You have a critical mind and are comfortable with figures
• You have a very good command of Excel and PPT (VBA skills are a plus)
• You are interested in having a career in HR and you have a passion for new technologies and R&D topics
• You are result-oriented, a team player and you have a high level of commitment
We bieden aan
Some internships give you the knowledge, some give you responsibilities, some give you fun.
Interested in one that could give you all of these? Here you go!
To strengthen its leadership in Belgium and support its strategic transformation program, Altran is looking for an intern willing to work in the HR Business Partner department.
We are not just offering you an internship, we are inviting you to be part of our community where we strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects. At Altran, we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism, and innovation. You will have a key role to play in the HR team and in the delivery of their projects/services.
You will learn a lot thanks to wide exposure to various HR fields, autonomy, and empowerment, high-performance delivery requirements, and training.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
=job.status_textEurofins Stage1160 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Master Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textMorgan Philips Group StageB-1000 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Master Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Stage1000 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textAltran SA Stage1150 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Master Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textManpower Brussels Stage1000 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textTriFinance Stage1930 ZaventemMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Master Statuut: Voltijds
- Engels: zeer goed
- Frans: goed
- Nederlands: goed