Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Human Resources Learning & Development Internship
Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 35 years, the company has provided expertise in Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defense & Naval, Rail, Infra & Transport, Energy, Industrial & Consumer, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Software & Internet, Finance & Public Sector. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to the semiconductor, digital experience, and design innovation. Altran generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2018, with some 47,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
Learn more on www.altran.com
• You will report directly to the HR Learning & Development Manager and you will be a true member of the HR Team
• You will support the L&D team in creating and implementing the Annual Performance Appraisal plan
• You will be involved in various activities which include planning, training, reporting, and presentation
• You are in your final year of Master’s degree studies, preferably in Human Resources/Business
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office package, with special emphasis on Excel
• You are fluent in English, French or Dutch is a plus
• You are available from December or January, for at least 3 months
• You are able to provide us with an Internship Agreement signed by your University/School
• You dare to take initiative and want to get things done
• You are self-confident and autonomous
• You are a team-player and service-minded
• You adapt easily to a new environment and you are stress resistant
We bieden aan
Some internships give you the knowledge, some give you responsibilities, some give you fun.
Interested in one that could give you all of these? Here you go!
To strengthen its leadership in Belgium and support its strategic transformation program, Altran is looking for an intern willing to work in the HR Business Partner department.
We are not just offering you an internship, we are inviting you to be part of our community where we strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects. At Altran, we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism, and innovation. You will have a key role to play in the HR team and in the delivery of their projects/services. You will learn a lot thanks to A wide exposure to various HR fields, autonomy, and empowerment, high-performance delivery requirements, and training.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
=job.status_textEurofins Stage1160 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Master Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textMorgan Philips Group StageB-1000 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Master Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textMyInternship.be Stage1000 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textAltran SA Stage1150 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Master Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textManpower Brussels Stage1000 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textTriFinance Stage1930 ZaventemMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Master Statuut: Voltijds
- Engels: zeer goed
- Frans: goed
- Nederlands: goed