De voordelen van een stage bij een startup
Influencer Relationship & Community manager
AMALYS (www.amalys.com) is a young watch brand born in Brussels in November 2017 focusing on the female audience with a unique concept of square watches for its first collection. The brand has experienced a strong growth since its launch and is now being distributed in a few countries worldwide. The brand will already be available in about 350 stores by the end of 2018.
Research, identify and approach key social influencers who are in line with our brand identity, build strong (long term) collaborations with them and coordinate the cooperation from A to Z;
Plan & set up Influencer collaborations to increase social networks, traffic & brand awareness within a specified territory (mostly France);
Report on Influencer and collaboration performance and decide on next steps;
Brainstorm about collaboration concepts and branding activities;
Help to develop and implement an Influencer Marketing strategy and improve current processes;
Support of online marketing campaigns, including newsletters campaigns;
Community management of the brand AMALYS on main social medias;
Contribute to development and execution of new ideas and concepts to grow online platforms and sales;
Monitor and update tracking files to keep projects organized;
Monitor competitive activities, including campaigns, exclusives, launches, and other initiatives;
Maintain performance reports;
Contribute to the creation and development of effective reporting files and presentations;
Answering customer inquiries on all of our social media channels;
Answering customer requests from our helpdesk, by email and social media.
- You have a creative mind;
- You have a perfect understanding and knowledge of Influencers and the Blogger world. Personal interest in fashion blogs is an advantage;
- Instagram has no secret for you and you're a regular user of this platform;
- You are flexible and able to work under high pressure and tight deadlines;
- You are able to work independently and show initiative;
- You love the SME environement (Small and medium-sized enterprises) and are autonomous in your daily worklife;
- You have an extensive understanding of all social media channels;
- You are taking responsibility of projects you're assigned to;
- You are able to communicate effectively across various platforms;
- You are looking for an internship for 5-6+ months.
Who are we looking for?
- Currently in stage of a Bachelor’s degree - or pursuing a Master's degree in Marketing, Communication, Fashion or Online Communication and Social Media;
- Ideally with experience in the fashion or luxury industry, preferably in eCommerce;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English. Dutch is a plus;
- Proficiency in Excel;
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator is a big plus;
- Proficiency in Photography is also a big plus;
We bieden aan
What we offer:
During your internship, you will be able to learn about a wide range of (online) branding and marketing tools, with Influencer relations as your main focus. You will work in a small company for a young brand, which is rapidly growing worldwide.
You will work closely with the founder of the brand on a daily baisis and have a decisive role on the growth of the online visibility of the brand. All this in a relaxed, informal and social atmosphere with your favorite Amalys as a welcome gift.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
=job.status_textGautam Group / Andre Coton Stage1000 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle studie niveaus Statuut: Deeltijds
Enkel voor studenten van het hoger onderwijs
- Frans: moedertaal
- Engels: goed