Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
Saint-Gobain Building Glass Belgium
Intern for Controlling Department HQ Brussels
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes buildings materials (glass, ceramics, plastics, cast iron, gypsum, etc.), providing energy-saving, innovative and environment-protecting products for use in our daily lives, as well as developing tomorrow’s new materials.
Saint-Gobain operates in more than 60 countries worldwide, is one of the world’s hundred leading industrial corporations, and fields a workforce of over 190,000. Saint-Gobain is world leader in each of its competencies.
Saint-Gobain is listed on the stock markets in Paris, London, Frankfort, Zurich, Brussels and Amsterdam.
Building Glass Belgium, gathering the glass activities of Saint-Gobain Innovative Materials Belgium SA, consists of a network of 8 subsidiaries, specialized in the transformation and distribution of glass products for professionals in the construction market, with more than 350 employees and sales revenue of 80 million euros.
We are currently seeking an intern for our Controlling department. The candidate will be based in Brussels, but with the opportunity to go on site and work together with our different subsidiaries in Belgium.
You will be working as an assistant of the Controlling Department at Saint-Gobain Building Glass Belgium and will gain a first insight into the controlling activities of a multinational company.
Your main responsibilities :
- Period-end closing and assure the integrity of the reported data towards HQ in Paris;
- Update dashboards, KPI reports and variance analysis;
- Participate in the internal control process ;
- Assisting in the implementation of transversal ad hoc projects (standardization of process, business control, pricing, WCR, …) across the subsidiaries;
- Master degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration with a specialization in Controlling or Final year
- Strong analytical skills, autonomous and result/deadline oriented;
- Excellent and structured communication skills and able to have impact on business;
- Ability to work well with all levels of management ;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; SAP knowledge is an asset;
- Dutch or French mother tongue, with a very good knowledge of the other national language;
- Working knowledge of English.
We bieden aan
- Work in a professional and multinational environment
- Gain a first insight into the controlling activities of a multinational company.
- Extended training program
- Opportunities for career development in an international Group
- Reimbursement for transport and expenses made
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
- Frans: goed
- Nederlands: goed
- Engels: goed