Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
Volvo Construction Equipment
Intern Position - Repair & Maintenance Systems
- Name: Volvo Construction Equipment SA
- Address: Hunderenveldlaan 10, 1082 Brussels, Belgium
- Number of Employees: 15.000 worlwide
Volvo Construction Equipment is a subsidiary and business area of AB Volvo. Volvo Construction Equipment develops, manufactures and markets equipment for the construction and related industries.
Volvo CE's products and services are offered in more than 125 countries through proprietary or independent dealerships. Customers are using Volvo machines in quarries & aggregates, energy related industries (oil & gas), heavy infrastructure, utilities, road construction, building, demolition, recycling industry, industrial material handling, and forestry industry.
Our product range includes wheeled and crawler excavators (diggers), articulated haulers (dumpers, dump trucks), scraper haulers, wheel loaders, pipelayers, demolition equipment, waste handlers, motor graders, pavers, compactors, milling equipment, tack distributors, road wideners, material transfer vehicles and a range of compact equipment such as mini loaders, mini excavators, backhoe loaders and skidsteer loaders.
As a part of the soft product offering Volvo CE is providing services and tools for dealers to support them in the area of machine repair and maintenance services. As customers are constantly expecting improved uptime of their machines it is important for the dealers to work even more effectively in this area and hence there is an increased need for improved tools and services.
The Systems Team Intern will be supporting runtime activities and user acceptance tests of the quotation tools used by the Global Repair & Maintenance Systems team.
The Systems Team Intern is responsible for the user admin and 2nd line support for our current quotation tool. He or she will be supporting the Global Repair & Maintenance Systems team in testing and validating the new quotation tool.
Joining us in this function, the intern will gain insights into the Volvo Construction Equipment aftermarket business and get first-hand experience of working in Salesforce. You will gain experience to work in a geographically and culturally diverse team.
- Support the user acceptance testing of our new quotation platform
- Report bugs and follow up on their correction
- Support the new quotation platform during the piloting phase
- Ensure together with the Regions that master data and user accesses in quotation systems & portals is correctly managed
- Monitoring of support mailboxes
- Responsible for business support of sun-set solutions, trouble shooting
- Written and spoken proficiency in English language
- Understanding of the product management process
- Good analytical skills & structured way of working
- Good level of knowledge of PowerPoint & Word
- Ability to work independently
- Strong overall affinity with Internet technology
- Strong interest in Business Development, marketing and Entrepreneurship
- University enrolled, minimum last year of bachelor’s degree studies.
Duration & Location
- Start date September 2019; duration of minimum 5 months
- Internship based in Brussels, Belgium
We bieden aan
If you are interested, please send us your Resume & Cover Letter in English and find out what Volvo Construction Equipment can offer you!
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
- Engels: zeer goed