Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
KEA European Affairs
Internship 6 months / research and support
Since 1999 KEA European Affairs has been advising territories, organisations and people to unlock the potential of cultural and creative industries
KEA European Affairs is an international policy design research center specialised in culture and creative industry as well as sport. Since 1999, KEA has been a pioneer in the field of culture and creative industry policy. Based in Brussels, KEA’s mission is to provide policy advice to make territories, organisations and people more aware of their cultural and creative resources, to unlock the potential of culture including heritage for economic and social development.
KEA has consolidated its brand and reputation over the years as a result of a proven track-record of successfully concluded assignments and studies throughout the EU and in third countries (Albania, Georgia, China, Ukraine, Serbia, Russia, South Africa and Caribbean). KEA is expert to the European Commission, European Parliament, the Council of Europe, the European Investment Fund and World Intellectual Property Organisation. Over the years KEA developed and managed successfully projects in the context of: Creative Europe, H2020, Interreg, DEVCO and External Actions.
Requirements – (important: please do not apply if you do not meet the below conditions):
Minimum MASTER level university education in either:
Political science or law
If possible, students should provide an internship convention via their university, or be eligible for an Erasmus+ internship.
- Strong and demonstrable research, information gathering and analysis skills.
- Languages: Excellent written and spoken English C2 level (articles and reports will be written in impeccable English) + another European language
- Familiar with and enthusiastic about art, culture and the creative industries. Experience in these working areas would be appreciated.
- Knowledge of the European Union, structures, institutions, processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, internet browser, outlook) are required.
- The candidate should be enthusiastic, dynamic, conscientious, a team player with a desire to learn.
- Working knowledge and professional experience in culture and creative sectors is a plus.
The intern will be involved in the day to day work of the research center
How to apply:
Candidates should send their CV and motivation letter. We are looking for interns for the first half of 2019.
We are looking specifically for students/recent graduates of master level, specialised in political science or law, with knowledge and background of the cultural and creative sector and the European institutions. Students must have excellent English (written and spoken) and another European language.
We bieden aan
We are offering a six-month internship in a renowned and busy research center specialised in the culture and creative sector.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
- Engels: zeer goed