Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Internship - Business Development - 2019
Incize is a company offering characterization and modeling services of devices and materials used for RF applications. Incize also provides radiation hardness test services. We work with foundries and fabless companies around the world.
Incize, a Belgian hi-tech/R&D start-up, is looking for a student in his/her final year who is majoring in Business, Marketing or related fields.
The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced and innovative/hi-tech environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing, business development and relationships building.
The time-frame of the internship is flexible with an expected duration of two to six months.
- Identify new business opportunities by performing in-depth market analysis
- Analyse prospects and evaluate their position in the industry
- Maintain relationships with existing leads
- Establish contacts and develop relationships with prospects
- Represent the company (exhibition, workshops, conferences and scientific events)
- Actively promote the business through various marketing channels (web platform, commercial briefs, e-mail campaigns, etc)
- Final year in business/marketing studies or related field
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Knowledge of another language (Chinese, Japanese, German, ...) is a major bonus
- Good command of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Committed, result oriented with an analytical mindset and a quick learner
- Team player as well as able to work autonomously
- Self-motivating, innovative and creative
- Passionate about technological developments and have the strategic vision to turn them into business opportunities
- Strong reporting, presentation and communication skills
- Able to practice discretion when handling confidential information
- Professional attitude and stress resistant, excellent organization and coordination skills
We bieden aan
You will be actively involved in the development of our business and will have your place as a member of our team from day one. You will have a rich opportunity to learn, develop and accumulate an international experience working closely with our customers and partners around the world.
- A friendly, flexible and international work environment
- Lots of freedom and chance to show and execute your own initiative and ideas
- A genuine start-up experience
- Infinite opportunities to learn
- Possibility of employment after successful completion of the internship
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
- Engels: zeer goed