Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Internship - Developing local and global Engineering Capabilities
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
In this mission we are aiming to mitigate a business risk of engineering capabilities. The trainee will work directly with, and be mentored by the global Director of Core Technologies and Asset Management. The work will include coordination between global functions (Engineering, Manufacturing Science and Technology, HR) and engineering teams in local vaccines manufacturing sites across the globe. Presentations and updates to senior management would be a development option for exposure and learning.
Your responsibilities are:
• Project Manage the development of a revised Future Leaders Program (early talent recruitment program for University graduates) to be more focused on Engineering with three tracks: automation, Mechanical / electrical and process engineer
• Coordinate the world-wide implementation (in global functions and in the manufacturing sites) of an international training and certification program for automation engineers in collaboration with the International Association for Automation Engineering
• Project Manage a competency matrix definition per role, site self-assessment and executive report score card for key roles in sites Technical Services teams (site engineering)
• You like to work with people from different countries.
• You are at ease with coordinating execution through webex/teleconference meetings with engineering managers from across the globe.
• You are able to speak and write fluently in English. French is advantage.
• You have a technical knowledge and you understanding the principle of engineering and Maintenance
• You have an analytical skilland you are rigorous.
• You have a good knowledge of Excel
• Bachelor degree in Engineering
• Experience in engineering or maintenance department
• Knowledge on logistic / supply chain
We bieden aan
Global Core Technologies and Asset Management is a team of Global Subject Matter Experts (GSMEs) that aims to define, maintain and support deployment of minimum mandatory standards on engineering core technologies and asset management in support of routine site TS management, engineering projects and innovation to ensure reliable and highly performing assets.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
- Frans: goed
- Engels: zeer goed