Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Internship - Global Vaccines Supply Chain
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
The intern would be part of the Global Vaccines Supply Chain department and he/she will analyze and improve the supply chain processes, and support one of its project leaders on established projects and initiatives.
Your responsibilities are:
- Participating to initiatives and projects in Global Vaccines Supply Chain
- Analyzing supply chain data and processes
- Participating to the design of new solutions and building their Business Case
- Implementing process improvements
- Supporting the project leader in established projects with:
- Following up on project actions and making sure decisions taken are put in place
- Escalating risks and issues
- Keeping track of projects scope, schedule and resources
- Project communications
- Stakeholder management
• You are doing a Master`s Degree in Engineering, Economics and Management
• You are fluent in English
• You are doing a Major in Supply Chain and Logistics
• You have an experience in Project Management
• You speak French and/or another language is an asset
We bieden aan
Our Department Global Vaccines Supply Chain follows all activities associated with Flow and Transformation of Goods and Services from Raw Material to Customer. Everything is a cooperation of planning and forecasting manufacturing and logistics activities, according to our sites capacity, our products pipeline and our customers needs.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best.
At GSK we value diversity and treat all candidates equally. We aim to create an inclusive workplace where all employees feel engaged, supportive of one another, and know their work makes an important contribution.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
=job.status_textGSK Stage1330 RixensartMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Master Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textGSK Stage1330 RixensartMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
- Frans: zeer goed