Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
Internship in Content Writing
Bekaert (www.bekaert.com) is a world market and technology leader in steel wire transformation and coating technologies. We pursue to be the preferred supplier for our steel wire products and solutions by continuously delivering superior value to our customers worldwide. Bekaert (Euronext Brussels: BEKB) is a global company with almost 30 000 employees worldwide, headquarters in Belgium and € 5.1 billion in combined revenue.
As Content Writer Intern, you are responsible for developing and updating content and setting-up the right channels to reach your internal audience. You will interpret different types of input, align with internal stakeholders and translate these insights into engaging news stories.
You will be part of the Internal Communications team, located in the headquarters of the Bekaert Group in Belgium. You will be actively coached by the team members, who are located both in Belgium and in the United States. You will also work closely with colleagues from other functional areas and various business units worldwide.
- You uncover potential news stories by reading, listening and talking to other colleagues.
- You reach out to your global network for more input or questions.
- You write the copy based on the input and look for ways to visualize the story.
- You set-up the right distribution channels to get the content to the right audience.
- You are a Master student in Marketing, Communications or Journalism.
- You have good copywriting skills and you are a creative thinker and storyteller.
- You have the social and professional skills to create your own international network.
- You are eager to learn to work with new online tools.
- You have the ability to think visual: (basic) knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and photography/video is a plus.
- You are curious and you set out to explore potential stories.
- You have a high level of initiative and feel comfortable working with minimal supervision.
- You have excellent spoken and written knowledge of English.
We bieden aan
You grow, we grow... Better together.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
- Engels: zeer goed