Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Internship in Deals Analytics
We guide. We support. You grow.
What comes to mind when you think of PwC? Audit? Tax? Accounting? Consulting? We’re all of those things - and so much more. Solving problems is the very core of what we do.
The world’s evolving at an unprecedented pace, and we’re here to help you ride the wave of change. Just as we help clients meet their challenges head-on to stay ahead of the curve, we support you along your career path so you can grow in a valuable and sustainable way. How? Through coaching, continuous learning, expert colleagues, flexibility, cutting-edge technology and the freedom to evolve. So that together, we can impact others in a meaningful way.
Discover where your talent can take you! Visit www.careers.pwc.be and apply now!
Fascinated by Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) as well as the tech side of the business? Want to work on various transactions and turn business data into meaningful intelligence? Data is a key source of value creation, yet companies are struggling to use it it to impact their projects and their business. The fast-paced M&A environment is no exception, so PwC’s Deals Analytics team is helping clients use data in meaningful ways.
As an intern, you’ll be involved in a wide variety of tasks:
What you’ll do:
- Clean and merge source files
- Automate manual processes to improve efficiency
- Link and visualise datasets into dashboards
- Support clients in analysis of key business drivers
- Play with tools like Alteryx, PowerBI and Tableau
- Basic coding in R and Python
- Explore new solutions and ideas for advanced analysis
What you have:
- Specialisation or an interest in data analytics/data science
- An interest in business management
- A personable and communicative nature
- An analytical mind with a good dose of business sense
- Fluency in English; ideally also in Dutch and/or French
We bieden aan
- The chance to work closely with different teams within our Deals department (Due Diligence, Corporate Finance, Valuation…)
- The opportunity to learn more about the practical use of data and the exciting projects we deal with on a daily basis
- A daily allowance and transportation reimbursement
- To be part of a company with an international network of expert teams seeking the best solutions for national and international clients
- This opportunity is in our Brussels office. There’s flexibility to work in our other offices, but your location will depend on the client you're working with. We're looking for people between September and June for minimum 2 months. The start date of your internship will be discussed.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
- Engels: zeer goed