Ook in tijden van corona moet er verhuisd worden. Het is misschien niet het ideale moment om in je eigen stek in te trekken, maar soms kan je het niet langer blijven uitstellen. Telenet en Student....
INTERNSHIP IN TECHNOLOGY (GRADUATION YEAR 2021)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, security and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Are you a passionate, solution-oriented student? Does the sound of working in a hub of innovation appeal to you? Are you keen to be at the forefront of digital transformation? Do you see yourself working in a large international company? If you answered “yes” (who can blame you?) four times, then you should keep on reading.
What you’ll do
- You will be tackling complex business matters and transforming them into reliable technical solutions
- You will have the opportunity to show your creativity, come up with new ideas and share your passion for new technologies and software development
- You act as the trusted advisor for your clients and help them with any difficulties or problems they might encounter
- You will develop your skills in any of the following areas: Technical Design and/or Development (SAP, Java, Mainframe, Cobol, BI, ETL tools such as Informatica or Talend, Mobile, Web Applications…), Network Architecture, Security, Testing and much more.
Accenture leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- You are curious to know how different technologies can help companies to grow further in the future
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a diverse team from all walks of life, cultures and creeds
- You are keen to learn new methodologies, processes and technologies
- You’re fluent in English and Dutch/French & you can express yourself also in French/Dutch
- You’re studying a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any educational background and will be graduating in 2021
- You’re available for a 12-15 weeks internship (Most of our internships take place during the 2nd semester of the academic year. However, if you’d like to do an internship outside of this period, feel free to contact us as well.)
We bieden aan
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent benefits, including:
- Fresh fruit, coffee and healthy lunch so you’re full of energy to tackle any challenge
- Collaboration with and training from industry experts
- Opportunities to network with colleagues and co-interns
- Inspiring and more importantly eco-friendly office at Tour & Taxis
- And perhaps – if you are ready to kick-off your professional life – you can stick around and be part of an awesome team.
Are you ready to jump in NEW directions? Apply now and change the world around you!
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
4 tips voor een verhuis naar je nieuwe stek in coronatijden
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
- Engels: goed
- Nederlands: goed
- Frans: goed