Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
Internship IT Developer (vb.net knowledge required)
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
Of course you already know that AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow!
That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our New Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion.
And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
We are looking for an intern to become part of our EMFEA Consulting Team (AXA):
EMFEA Consulting, a member of the global AXA group, has a broad expertise in actuarial consultancy, supplementary pensions and in various aspects of pension matters. To complete our team, we are looking for a dynamic intern IT developer to work on various automation projects within the EMFEA team. Looking forward to transfer your knowledge and to make a difference in the day-to-day practice of this team? Eager to learn more about the pension thematic? Then you are the intern we are looking for !
Your mission & challenges:
- You want to participate in the technological transformation of AXA
- Question current processes and propose new technologies as a response
- Work on several development projects that e.g. will contribute to more efficiency in workload planning, GDPR compliance, etc.
- Min. 2 months
- Min. 3 days/week (preferable 5 days/week)
- You are in your last year of your Bachelor or Master degree in IT
- You are familiar with C#, vb.net or OfficeSuite
- Autonomous and dynamic
- Well organised & able to multitask
- Eager to learn
- Your mother tongue is Dutch, French or English
We bieden aan
An exciting internship with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy
2. Development, support and ‘Learning on the Job’
3. Our ‘New Way of Working’: working independently and meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, psychosocial support.
5. Lunch Allowances & reimbursement transport fees
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
=job.status_textSantander Consumer Bank SA Stage1040 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textKBC Stage1000 BrusselMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textTopCompare.be Stage1040 EtterbeekMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textNationale Bank van België Stage1000 BrusselMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textEwala Stage1000 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2016-09-01=job.status_textEdebex Stage1160 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds