Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
Internship: Junior Graphic Designer WHIMZEES / CORE– WellPet Europe
For more than 100 years, WellPet has delivered on the promise of doing whatever it takes to make the healthiest natural products for the pets that depend on us. Today, our team of animal lovers, nutritionists and vets are committed to carrying forth our strong heritage, continuing to find new ways to bring innovation, nutritional excellence and product quality to our family of natural brands, always putting pet health first, at the heart of all we do.
As we continue to find new ways to bring innovation and nutritional excellence to our products, we are always looking for talented and creative people to join our mission. We look beyond the skill set of the job, and want to work with fellow teammates who share in our love of animals, our passion for quality and our desire to make a difference in the community we share with our pets.
If you want to be part of a dynamic growing company with strong values and a commitment to strive for excellence in all we do, then come and join the WellPet team!
As part of the marketing team You will have the following responsibilities:
- Cooperating with Brand & Activation Managers to develop and design new assets for:
- Our social media channels: Stories, Video feed, Post feed
- E-Retailer platforms: web banners to support customer requests ( Amazon, T&Co, Pets At home…) following the customer’s SPEC book
- Marketing emails to support our Sales Team in presenting New Products or New Activation Toolkits to their business partners
- Trade Fairs
- As we are operating across EMEA, you will also support Brand & Activation managers in localizing some of the existing assets and localize them in the necessary language to support our marketing operations:
- Resize materials to fit local standards
- Adapt e-com banners or leaflets with the necessary languages….
Who are we looking for ?
- heart for animals
- Bachelor-level and above
- Outstanding portfolio demonstrating a high level of creative execution and a strong understanding of design fundamentals (colour, composition, typography)
- Profound knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- hands-on approach to really move things
- Communication skills is a plus (heart for copy and layout)
- fluent in English, French and/or Dutch
- up to date with (digital) media (strategies)
- creative mind (dare to think outside the box)
Do you have a strong interest in graphic design, visual communications, building brand awareness and digital marketing? Then join us & take up a nice challenge!
We bieden aan
- A great internship in a solid company with the mindset of a start-up which offers you an excellent accelerator in your career path
- The chance to contribute to a fast-paced business like Wellpet
- The chance to have full project ownership and contribute actively in creating and developing the right asset to support our marketing strategy
- A great bunch of motivated & open-minded animal lovers as colleagues
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
=job.status_textWellPet BVBA Stage1831 ZaventemMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut:
=job.status_textNewtree Stage1170 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textUnilever Stage1070 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Bachelor Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textPUP Stage1081 KoekelbergMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Deeltijds
- Engels: goed
- Nederlands: zeer goed
- Frans: zeer goed