Ben je net of bijna afgestudeerd en heb je het gevoel dat je nog niet helemaal klaar bent voor de arbeidsmarkt? Dan biedt een buitenlandse stage heel wat mogelijkheden! Tijdens zo’n stage zal je sp...
GLOBAL EVOLUTION MANCO
INTERNSHIP - LEGAL & COMPLIANCE IN INVESTMENT FUNDS (1 YEAR)
Global Evolution Manco S.A. is a Luxembourg management company authorised by tthe CSSF according to Directive 2009/65/EC as well as Chapter 15 of Luxembourg Law of 17 December 2010 relating to undertakings for collective investment (the "2010 Law") to manage Luxembourg and foreign undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities (UCITS).
The Management Company was founded in August 2016 by professionals with an experienced and long track record in managing emerging markets and frontier market portfolios, derivatives instruments and alternative investment products.
As the appointed management company of Global Evolution Funds, Global Evolution Manco is responsible for the daily management of the Fund and its sub-funds. This is done in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, the CSSF's guidelines, the Fund's articles of incoproration and the instructions periodically received from the Fund's board of directors, including the investment lines of the individual sub-funds, as per the Fund's prospectus
• Assist with monitoring and reviewing new laws, regulations and market practices which may impact the business
• Monitoring and controlling marketing documents for compliance with guidelines and laws
• Support in drafting and reviewing main internal procedures and ensuring its regular update and compliance with regulatory requirements
• Contribute to the implementation and monitoring of controls, procedures and policies aimed at ensuring compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements
• Assist with the preparation of draft and prepare any reporting to the CSSF and other national or European/international authorities
• Assist with filing and contacts
• Assist with the preparation of official documents and management of legal documents and agreements
• Assist with ensuring that the highest standards of corporate governance are maintained;
• Assist with coordination, control and project management
• University Degree in law or student having completed at least 4-5 year legal studies
• Previous experience in legal or compliance function in the Luxembourg fund industry will be an asset
Fluent English (written and verbal) and a good command of other languages like French or German will be an asset
• Organized and skilled with managing projects (previous project experience will be an asset)
• Ability to work in autonomy and deliver high quality work
• Focused attitude to work with the ability to constantly meet deadlines while ensuring attention to details, and high levels of accuracy
Strong computer skills and experienced with using Microsoft Office word, excel, powerpoint, etc.
We bieden aan
A small Luxembourg Management Company is looking for a trainee lawyer with a specialization in Investment Funds and other regulated Investment Companies
We offer you the possibily to enter a managment company and to become an actor of the process
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Een buitenlandse stage na je studies: Waar start je en welke beurzen zijn er beschikbaar?
Op zoek naar een stage in een bedrijf: de mogelijkheden voor studenten en pas afgestudeerden
Als student is een stage je eerste stap in het bedrijfsleven. Student.be geeft advies over het kiezen van de juiste stage en beschrijft de verschillende stagevormen en de regels die daarop van toep...
- Engels: zeer goed