Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Internship: Online Marketing
INTK is a young and ambitious studio based in Utrecht, specialised in developing digital strategies for cultural organizations.
Our mission is to change how people relate to culture. Forty years ago very few people sported on a regular basis. Today, many people dedicate several hours a week to sports. Inspired by the changes in the sports sector, we would like to bring a similar change to the culture sector. Our goal is to encourage people that love culture to engage in cultural activities on a weekly basis. For example, we want to encourage people that love cinema to go to the movies every week.
We work with several museums, theaters, film houses, castles, libraries, festivals, etc. Some of the cultural organisations we work with include, NEMO Science Museum, Stadsschouwburg Utrecht, Film Theater Hilversum, Loevestein Castle, Bibliotheek Utrecht, Le Guess Who festival, etc.
We are looking for an art & culture aficionado interested in an internship focused on online marketing.
What can you learn:
We encourage you to obtain the following Google certificates:
* Google Ads Search Certificate
* Google Ads Measurement Certificate
* Google Analytics individual qualification
You will learn some of the most advanced project management and communication tools, including:
* Learn how to plan your week using Asana
* Learn how to communicate transparently using Slack
At INTK you will be slowly responsible for all parts of the business. This includes:
* Online marketeer: you have the opportunity to gain practice with Google Ads and Google Analytics;
* Account manager: you will have regular meetings with cultural organisations that work with us;
* Entrepreneur: you contact cultural organizations and encourage them to work with us.
* You are native speaker in one the following languages: Dutch (NL/BE), German, French, Spanish, Catalan, Hungarian, Italian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish, Polish or Czech;
* Interested in online marketing and digital technologies.
* Available for ideally 6 months (less might also be possible)
We bieden aan
* Fee: 400 euros/month (40hours/week). Additional funds might be available via Erasmus+;
* Learning all about online marketing in the cultural sector;
* Work with a young international team;
* Offices at the center of Utrecht;
* Possibility of a job after a successful internship.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?