Terug naar alle stages




Motion Picture Association

Internship - Web development


The Motion Picture Association (MPA) is a trade association representing the six major American film studios (i.e. Paramount Pictures Corporation, Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc., Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, Universal City Studios LLC, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc., and Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures). Its content protection department is charged with protecting the film, video and television products of its members against illegal duplication, distribution and sale.


The MPA’s Europe, Middle East and Africa Headquarters, based in Brussels, is currently looking for a student or intern “Internet Investigator”. This operational role is primarily technical, analytical and investigative, and contributes to our global content protection program.

Your responsibilities:

  • Developing scripts for intelligence gathering and enforcement purposes
  • Designing and developing applications
  • Analysis, investigation, and reporting on websites and applications involved in copyright infringement


Your profile:

You have knowledge of:

  • Front-end development (PHP, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, etc.)
  • Relational databases (SQL)
  • Scripting (Python)
  • Computer networking (TCP/IP, DNS, etc.)

You also have:

  • Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
  • Familiarity with file-sharing technologies, including streaming video and peer-to-peer
  • The ability to communicate well in English, both in writing and orally
  • Creative problem solving skills
  • The highest level of work ethics and integrity with the ability to maintain confidential information
  • The ability to deliver professional results on short deadlines and amidst shifting priorities while remaining poised

We bieden aan

This vacancy is available to people who:

  • Want to do a voluntary internship of at least 3 months. In this case, the position is paid.
  • Need to do an internship as the mandatory part of their studies. In this case, the position is not paid.
  • Have citizenship status in a country in the Schengen area or the EU, or have a valid work permit to work in Belgium.
Solliciteer nu voor deze job
Enkel voor studenten van het hoger onderwijs

Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn