Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
GLOBAL EVOLUTION MANCO
IT - WORK-STUDY CONTRACT
Global Evolution Manco S.A. is a Luxembourg management company authorised by tthe CSSF according to Directive 2009/65/EC as well as Chapter 15 of Luxembourg Law of 17 December 2010 relating to undertakings for collective investment (the "2010 Law") to manage Luxembourg and foreign undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities (UCITS).
The Management Company was founded in August 2016 by professionals with an experienced and long track record in managing emerging markets and frontier market portfolios, derivatives instruments and alternative investment products.
As the appointed management company of Global Evolution Funds, Global Evolution Manco is responsible for the daily management of the Fund and its sub-funds. This is done in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, the CSSF's guidelines, the Fund's articles of incoproration and the instructions periodically received from the Fund's board of directors, including the investment lines of the individual sub-funds, as per the Fund's prospectus.
You can do the following:
- technical and functional analysis
- creation of technical and functional specifications
- realization and technical development
- validation and end-user training
- post-production support
- FTP setup, encryption and decryption of files
Have the following skills :
- IT studying
- Good knowledge of Microsoft’s environment
- Able to work independently in a project
- Basic knowledge of the investment or banking industry
- Fluent in English, any other language is appreciated
- Great organizational skills, with ability to work under pressure and to respect deadlines
We bieden aan
Place of location is Luxembourg
Position is available now
Immigration: Candidate is legally allowed work in Luxembourg
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?