De voordelen van een stage bij een startup
Junior Digital Marketer
Studaro is a fresh and growing HR student agency that enables young students and graduates to get the most out of their early stage professional career. We focus on student jobs related to the educational background, as well with their search for a first full-time job after graduation to help them launch their professional career.
We believe in the added value and potential of young talent, so we act as a bridge to connect them with the business industry and give employers the ability to reach out to the much desired young talent.
What are you going to do?
As a junior Digital Marketing Magician you will be working closely together with the founding team members that are carrying out B2B (employers) and B2C (young talent) marketing strategy. You will have the opportunity to co-create and work on different (digital) marketing campaigns, e.g. social media advertising, A/B-testing, referral programs, content creation, recruitment marketing, SEO/SEA/SEM, Growth hacking, Adword campaigns, etc
Who are we looking for?
- A motivated young professional who wants to challenge himself/herself in a vibrant working environment.
- Someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset, looks for opportunities and acts proactively.
- You love to be creative, oversee multiple marketing channels, keen on following new trends, be an analytical thinker and have a data-driven mentality.
- You have decent knowledge about Social Media Advertisement/Marketing, SEO/SEA, content creation, digital (recruitment) marketing, etc.
- We're a young start-up, so we don't work in a classic '9 to 5' rhythm. We expect some flexibility, but we guarantee a nice and creative environment.
- Someone who has a heart for social & international entrepreneurship and wants to contribute to the professional career of young talent.
- You're fluent in Dutch (C1/C2 level) and as well in English (C1). Other languages are definitely an advantage, but isn't required.
- As a plus: You have some skills in Graphical Design, CMS & web design (not mandatory at all).
- As a plus: Knowledge in or the willingness to learn Growth Hacking.
We bieden aan
- Internationally minded start-up environment
You will work in international start-up company with a young and dynamic team. We are a team of 3 co-founders and 2 other interns during summer period.
- Learning opportunities
Opportunities to attend job fairs, workshops, trainings, etc. related to your field of work.
- Responsibility and autonomy
High level of responsibility and autonomy during your internship.
Expand your network within the business community.
- Friday Afterwork Drinks
The occasional Friday Afterwork Drinks! Get to know your colleagues over a drink after a busy work week.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Enkel voor studenten van het hoger onderwijs
- Nederlands: moedertaal
- Engels: zeer goed