De voordelen van een stage bij een startup
Junior Legal Counsel Intern
Ubeeqo is a European start-up specializing in mobility and fleet solutions for both the corporate and the end-consumer market. The company was founded in 2008 and encourages people to move differently, promoting car usership rather than car ownership. Now belonging to the Europcar Group, the company continues to focus strongly on new technology, having developed its own software from the very beginning.
Ubeeqo is currently present in London, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Brussels, Milan, Barcelona, Madrid and rapidly expanding.
A team of entrepreneurs
Ubeeqo is still at the beginning of an epic journey. The team is young, skilled and growing fast.
We seek an Intern for a 6 months period with the following qualities:
- Agility and creativity
- Start-up minded and curious about new technologies and business models
- Looking for international challenges and fun work environment
- Willing to participate in changing the way people travel and our cities are organized
- Convinced of the necessity to preserve our environment. Clients and environment are the two subjects we care about.
We are currently looking for an Intern as Junior Legal Counsel. Reporting to the General Counsel, you will assist in establishing and driving cross-functional and strategic initiatives within the company. You will assist the General Counsel in all day-to-day legal, contractual, regulatory and compliance matters.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the General Counsel on general legal & commercial transactions and other business issues impacting all Ubeeqo entities in Europe.
- Research, review, and analyze legal risks for Ubeeqo.
- Draft, negotiate and review a range of legal agreements, terms, and conditions such as licensing technology/commercial, supplier/vendor, marketing, services etc.
- Provide assistance and guidance on completion of various legal and corporate projects.
- Provide advice on various aspects of contracts, IP, IT, data protection/ privacy, employment, corporate and commercial law.
- This a junior/student position. Prior professional experience is not required.
- French of Belgian Law degree in a reputable Law School with excellent academic results
- Keen interest IT, IP and corporate law.
- Flexibility and readiness to work on a broad variety of matters.
- Highly-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneur mindset or comfortable in a fast ‘start up’ environment
- Excellent command of English and Native in either French, German, Spanish, Italian or Dutch
- Ability to work in high (and positive!) pressure roles
- Available to travel on business trips
We bieden aan
We are currently offering 1000€/month compensation for Master students or young graduates.
You'll also receive partial reimbursement of public transportation.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
=job.status_textLopes Stage1040 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2017-09-01=job.status_textDATEV eG Stage1050 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
Enkel voor studenten van het hoger onderwijs
- Frans: moedertaal
- Engels: zeer goed