Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Would you like to work in ultra-international, young and dynamic start-up ?
Blue Storks is one of the fastest growing companies within the “Travel Retail & Duty Free” industry! The only way to grow faster ? Talented collaborators !
Become a “STORKIE”!
At Blue Storks we believe that every day should be full of surprises. Happy collaborators are the key of our success. You will love to wake up every day and even on Monday. ;-)
Blue Storks in short
Based in the center of Europe in Brussels, we develop young upcoming European brands (category: fashion & accessories) on a global level in airports, airlines (inflight shopping catalogues) and cruise lines. We are working daily with clients all over the world, from Japan to Miami. Blue Storks also creates pop-up stores to offer to travelers a new shopping experience.
Discover the market of travel retail
As legal intern you will assist the 2 Managing Partners and work closely with the clients all over
the world, the logistic manager and the Graphic Designer and all the brand owners.The goal is of
course that you become fully independent one day.
- Assist the 2 managing partners in legal content
- Grow and further develop the already successful market of Blue Storks
- You prepare different legal content for our clients
- You draft, vet and prepare standard legal documents
- You assist with various legal and compliance issues
- You assist with corporate and licensing affairs, including company incorporation and administration
Who you are
- Studying a subject relevant to the internship
- You like to travel
- You’re a game changer as us
- You go always for the extra mile
- A strong communicator across different departments and levels
- Ready to deliver top performance in a fast-paced, rapidly growing and dynamic environment
- Positive, happy and eager to keep developing yourself every day
- Knowledge of MS Office is a must
- You are a fluent English + French & Spanish is a real plus
- You are available for a minimum period of 6 months
- Live in (or near) the beautiful city Brussels or willing to move
We bieden aan
- Your job is one big adventure with new challenges every day
- You will work with the most inspiring colleagues within the industry
- Freedom and responsibility are at the core of our company culture
- Vibrant and international office within a co-working space in the heart of Brussels
- An internship remuneration of 350€ (gross)
- Social Friday drinks
- A MacBook Pro (lease-lend)
Up for it?
So, do you want to make a next step in your career, apply now. Get our attention by sending us
an original and motivating cover letter and your CV to one of our managing partner, Frederik at
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?