Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Mapping Analyst - Internship
Seety is a fast-growing Belgian Startup with the mission of helping people park easier and cheaper. We believe that creating a community is the key element to make parking in cities smarter. We try therefore to develop awesome products to help our users interact with each other. Our web & mobile app are already used by more than 210 000 #Seetyzens across Belgium and France but this is just the beginning.
Seety was founded 2 years ago and the team is now composed of 10 young people aged between 23 and 30 years old. We work hard to fulfill our mission, but we also have a lot of fun together
Maps are the most important assets we have at Seety. Maps help us to display the different parking areas so the user knows at any time what he needs to do and if there is a more advantageous option nearby. Parking regulations are complex and it’s our mission to make it visual and simple to understand. The creation and management of our maps is really key to the development of our start up and we are therefore looking for an outstanding Mapping Intern to strengthen our mapping team.
- Support and help other members of the mapping team
- Help us to create parking regulation map of new cities
- Interact with our local mappers and our users to improve our maps
- Manage and update the maps of cities where we are already active
- Collect and organize information to create and update map layers (public parking, EV charging station, parking for disabled, …)
- You are hands-on and eager to learn
- You have a strong interest for mobile apps and new technologies
- You have an excellent attention to detail
- A first experience with software like JOSM of GIS is a plus
- You speak English and French or Dutch
We bieden aan
- A unique experience in a fast growing start up
- Lots of responsibilities and exposure.
- A nice work environment in a brand new office in Brussels (with a babyfoot)
- Open, transparent and fun company culture with many afterworks & activities
- Flexible working hours and location
- Unlimited refund of parking tickets (we know you won’t get any 😁)
Start date: flexible, minimum 2 months
Location: Rue Jules Cockx 10 in Auderghem (easy access by metro, train or car)
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
=job.status_textASP - Advanced Service Provider Stage1190 BrusselMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textVadis Technologies Stage1150 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds