De voordelen van een stage bij een startup
Center for Creative Leadership
Market Development Sales Support
The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL®) is a top-ranked global provider of executive education. We use research to develop people into better leaders — transforming individuals, teams, organizations, and societies.
We have over 4 decades of experience working with tens of thousands of diverse organizations in more than 130 countries across 6 continents, helping more than a million leaders at all levels.
Ranked among the world's Top 5 providers of executive education by Financial Times, CCL has offices in Greensboro, NC; Colorado Springs, CO; San Diego, CA; Brussels, Belgium; Moscow, Russia; Addis Ababa, Ethiopia; Johannesburg, South Africa; Singapore; Gurgaon, India; and Shanghai, China.
Within the team, you will work very closely with each individual. You are responsible for supporting the team in growing the pipeline and converting leads. In your role, you will have exposure to an international group of clients, while working with an enthusiastic, motivated and international team of professionals.
You will work within a “contact center” environment that is responsible for advising on, promoting and selling CCL products and services. Positive energy, a growth mindset, and passion for excellence are important for this role. Examples of tasks you will be working on are:
- Scanning the market and identifying prospective clients and buyers
- Working with Client Relationship Manager to support commercial activities
- Collaborate closely with the marketing department to efficiently manage pipeline and lead generation (MQL: Marketing Qualified Leads to SQL: Sales Qualified Leads)
- Managing registrations and orders for programs, products, and services utilizing CCL systems
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Additional language capabilities in German are a plus
- Excellent listening skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
We bieden aan
We have a unique organizational culture where everyone is driven by our mission. We offer ample opportunities for personal growth, a flexible and dynamic work environment, a chance to work with inspiring collegues, and access to a vast amount of learning resources based on cutting edge research in the field of leadership development.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
=job.status_textTYRO Stage1000 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textDigital Tourism Think Tank Stage1040 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2016-07-01=job.status_textDymolab ventures Stage1000 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
Enkel voor studenten van het hoger onderwijs
- Engels: zeer goed
- Nederlands: goed