Een stage volgen is voor iedereen een belangrijke stap tijdens zijn of haar studies. Het geeft je namelijk de kans om te ontdekken welk type job jou aanstaat, waar je goed of minder goed in bent, ...
Marketing and Communication Intern
BobUp is a dynamic startup that plans to change the remodeling & construction industry in Belgium with its online platform, BobUp.be, where consumers and serious builders/tradesmen are brought together. Our team’s out to solve the pain that millions of homeowners experience regularly as they try to select a professional that they can trust.
The home remodel and construction industry is highly fragmented and local. By collecting and analyzing data, we're able to provide people with incredibly accurate hiring recommendations and make the entire process incredibly simple and straightforward. We already helped broker over €1 million worth of projects in less than a year.
Besides, we genuinely care about our clients and enjoy smiling :-) Want to join our team?
We’re looking for a creative, motivated and social intern who can support our team and work closely with management. The independent future marketer should show strong communication skills and a desire to grow and develop.
- Create social posts, blog posts, contests, e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.;
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline;
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data;
- Submit to management new ideas, directions, and tools for marketing and communications;
- Composing PR and marketing materials;
- Develop an action plan in line with BobUp’s long-term strategy.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Marketing/Business/Public Relations/Communication/Journalism or a related field;
- Strong writing and speaking abilities in French / Dutch is a plus;
- Deep knowledge of social media is vital / Blogging is a plus;
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with press;
- Handy with graphic software, notions of design;
- Strong research skills;
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritize under tight deadlines;
- Highly organized and self-motivated problem solver;
- Communication and interpersonal skills, creative thinker;
- Able to take initiative and work independently;
- Enthusiastic and open-minded youngster with a sense of humor!
We bieden aan
The opportunity to work at a rapidly growing, dynamic startup that is solving a huge market problem. Real insight into corporate life and the chance to contribute to its success. A great learning experience, professional guidance and mentorship in developing your career. Fun startup working environment with limitless office snacks, drinks, and daily lunch.
The intern will work full-time for a minimum of 3 consecutive months. Internships are not remunerated. An internship agreement is to be signed between BobUp, the student and the sending institution.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Hoe pak je de zoektocht naar een stage aan?
=job.status_textSmooved bvba Stage1080 BrusselMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2017-06-16=job.status_textSpareSpace Stage1930 ZaventemMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2016-10-03=job.status_textRoyaumebebe Stage1000 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2016-08-01=job.status_textFlatninja Stage1000 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
- Frans: moedertaal