Wil je graag stage lopen, maar wil je niet als gratis werkkracht ingezet worden? Dan is een Beroepsinlevingsstage (BIS) de ideale oplossing voor jou! Heb je geen idee wat dit precies is? Hieronder ...
Marketing Intern - Uber Eats
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
Uber Eats was launched in October 2016 in Belgium and is now the most downloaded Food Delivery App. We are now available in 10 cities, delivering from over 700 restaurants and growing quickly!
Uber Eats delivers the best of your city right when you want it. Our curated menus feature dishes from the local spots you love and the ones you’ve always wanted to try. It’s the same cashless payment as an Uber ride. You just have to tap the app and get your food delivered right to your doorstep and enjoy!
The Marketing Intern will join the Belgium team to work on a wide variety of topics ranging from Content, Social Media, Blog, Newsletter, Marketing campaigns and stunts execution. The ideal candidate has some marketing experience, is creative and able to craft impactful content and is excited to execute marketing campaigns to improve brand awareness and business metrics all across Belgium.
What You’ll Do
- Build and manage content across the editorial cycle, including copywriting, execution, measurement, and reporting
- Be the voice of our Belgium social media channels (create attractive content, define growth opportunities, create and manage influencers campaign)
- Execute campaigns, partnerships or stunts from concept definition, content creation/translation and execution
- Analysis: quantify everything you do.Utilize data-driven decision making to improve the performance of our marketing and promotion efforts. Help drive our promotional strategy.
- Playbooking: document everything. The takeaways from Uber Eats today will pave the way for growth in markets around the world.
Start date: September 2018
Internship duration: 6 month internship
What You’ll Need
- A first internship in the marketing field is required.
- Languages: fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
- Passion for social media - first experience of creating and leading content for large social presences is a plus
- Creativity and curiosity as you’ll have the opportunity to influence our campaigns, partnerships and stunts
- Ability to project-manage and multitask at scale, working with cross functional groups and external third parties as required
- Great adaptability skills to work effectively across multiple teams in a fast-changing environment
We bieden aan
Amazing experience - ownership, growth, and opportunity
Great colleagues and atmosphere.
Uber Credits and remunerations
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Wat is een Beroepsinlevingsstage (BIS)?
Een buitenlandse stage na je studies: Waar start je en welke beurzen zijn er beschikbaar?
Ben je net of bijna afgestudeerd en heb je het gevoel dat je nog niet helemaal klaar bent voor de arbeidsmarkt? Dan biedt een buitenlandse stage heel wat mogelijkheden! Tijdens zo’n stage zal je sp...
- Nederlands: zeer goed
- Engels: zeer goed