Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
Therabel Pharma NV/SA
Therabel Pharma is a privately-owned pharmaceutical company, with a heritage stretching back to 1945. Therabel pharma is not driven by short-term financial results, but rather by medium to long-term objectives. Its mission is to continue building on the foundations laid over more than half a century and to become one of the leading partnership-driven pharmaceutical companies, while remaining dedicated to its human-scale structure, philosophy, ethics and independence.
Our mission is to bring innovative and effective therapeutic solutions in house developed or by our partners to belgian healthcare professionals and patients through our expertise in market access and commercialization.
Our vision is to become one of the leading OTX pharmaceutical companies in Belgium through expansion and maximization of our products portfolio.
If you are a passionate student in Marketing or Communication who wants to get great experience and work in a dynamic & human-scale company, then keep reading!
Internship description :
As Marketing intern, you will be mainly assisting the marketing team with the following tasks :
- Helping with the development and implementation of marketing and communication strategic plans.
- Coordinating marketing and communication materials.
- Participating in the monitoring and evaluation of all marketing communication actions and formulate reliable recommendations for optimization.
- Participating and following of online and offline promotional investments.
Qualifications required :
- Student status / internship under school contract (Master or Bachelor in marketing, finance, communication, business management or other with marketing background.
- Available for minimum 3 months with possibility to extend.
- Open & enthousiast to learn.
- High interest in sales and marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Excellent ability to prioritize and organize, self-motivation and independence.
- Flexibility, teamwork, detail orientation, and ability to work under pressure.
- Fluency in Dutch or French
We bieden aan
Our offer :
- An exciting and educational internship in an dynamic & human-scale pharmaceutical company.
- We give you a unique opportunity to develop your skills in a wide range of marketing areas.
- Gain work experience with opportunities to broaden your network.
- A 3 months internship, with a possibility of extension.
- Unpaid internship but allowance that covers meals and transport expenses.
Hiring procedure :
Send us your CV with a motivational letter.
Please answer the 3 questions below and send us your resume :
1) If you were blocked in a task with a short deadline. What do you do ? Describe your reaction and exemplify.
2) Please describe a situation where you were trusted with your work.
3) Please describe something you were able to accomplish by using your passion.
Financial & HR Director
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
=job.status_textTessenderlo Group Stage1050 BrusselMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textEli Lilly Benelux NV/SA Stage1000 BrusselMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2017-08-01=job.status_textBASF Stage1410 WaterlooMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Deeltijds
2016-02-01=job.status_textMichelin Belux NV Stage1731 ZellikMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
2016-01-15=job.status_textAcar'Up SPRL Stage1200 Woluwe-St-LambertMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
- Engels: noties
- Nederlands: moedertaal
- Frans: moedertaal