Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
Henkel Belgium nv-sa
Marketing Internship for Students or Fresh Graduates - Henkel Laundry & Home Care
Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success!
Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands and technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care.
The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. Henkel, headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany, employs around 50,000 people globally and counts among the most internationally aligned German-based companies in the global marketplace.
We want to create value – for our customers and our consumers, for our teams and our people, for our shareholders as well as for the wider society and communities in which we operate. Our vision at Henkel is to be leading with our innovations, brands and technologies. For us, “leading” exceeds the definition of being the number one in terms of market share or size. While strong positions in attractive markets are important, it takes more to be “leading with innovations, brands and technologies." It requires leadership in value creation, responsiveness to volatile markets, and changing customer and consumer demands as well as in innovation, quality, service and sustainability.
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for? The Marketing department works closely together with the Trade Marketing, Supply Chain and Sales departments concerning the formulation and realization of the goals and strategies of the Laundry & Home Care brands. Henkel provides its interns with the ideal learning environment for their career in FMCG. We offer an internship within a growing, international company.
Who we are looking for
- Academic degree in Economics (currently enrolled/fresh graduate) with a strong interest in marketing in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch or French and English
- Self-motivated with high levels of initiative, able to take ownership of projects and progress them through to completion
- Effective communicator with solid negotiation and influencing skills
- Good attention to detail and a strong desire to meet planned objectives
- Strong analytical skills and a sense for facts and figures
- Solution and problem solving orientation, good people skills and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Package
- Available for minimum 6 months as of January 2018
We bieden aan
What we offer
- Implement and monitor the full product launch process
- Full responsibility of specific projects
- Assist the brand manager in the development and implementation of plans across all marketing mix
- Evaluate activities so that they deliver maximum return on investment
- Monitor, analyze, interpret and report activities of competitors
- Support the coordination and follow-up of the action plan based on a detailed analysis and evaluation of the market and financial data
- Maintain strong contacts with other departments and external partners like promotion and advertising
- A competitive compensation of 800 euros per month
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
=job.status_textWellPet BVBA Stage1831 ZaventemMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut:
=job.status_textNewtree Stage1170 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
=job.status_textPUP Stage1081 KoekelbergMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Deeltijds
=job.status_textHenkel Belgium N.V. Stage1020 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
- Engels: zeer goed