Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
European Student Placement Agency
Marketing Internship , German Speaker (CADDM2508)
ESPA finds the best international interns for the best companies in the UK and Ireland. For each of our internships you will be provided with accomodation and commute during the full duration of your stay. Our service is free to students so hesitate no more and apply for the internship that suits you!
A fantastic opportunity for a resourceful and innovative Marketer to enhance your studies and CV by being actively involved in promoting a world-class SaaS software product and helping define a market entry strategy into the German Market. This will involve digital marketing, market research and business planning, giving you a wide exposure to different aspects of a fast-growing startup company in the manufacturing space.
• Proactively create digital marketing content in both English and German and participate in distribution of the content via web, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
• Run digital marketing campaigns to generate inbound leads and drive prospects to webinars or other digital events, including HubSpot management.
• Run outbound marketing campaigns, following a pre-defined and automated process to identify and target top leads.
• Assist with creation of a market entry strategy for the German market by researching market size & geographic distribution of customers, identifying prospects, researching requirements to set up a subsidiary in Germany, recruitment requirements, etc.
• Provide translation of English content into German for marketing, website, and product user interface.
• Marketing, Business Studies
• Ability to work autonomously
• Innovative thinker
• Good all-round IT skills.
• Previous digital marketing or lead generation experience
• Great organisational and communication skills
We bieden aan
BENEFITS: All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni.
The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
This will be sourced and managed on your behalf by ESPA. These benefits have an approximate value of 700€-1000€ per month (depending on location).
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
- Engels: goed
- Duits: zeer goed