Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
3E is an independent technology and consulting company in renewable energy and energy efficiency. The company offers expert technical guidance and due diligence services for project developers, utilities and financial institutions. Additionally, it offers a suite of software services that enhance the performance of renewable energy plants, facilitate the implementation of smart grids and assess the energy efficiency improvements in buildings. 3E has also a track record in advising corporate and public authorities on sustainable energy technology, policy and markets.
Its clients include renewable energy project developers, energy utilities, architectural offices, suppliers in the construction markets, maintenance companies, financial institutions and regional and international public authorities.
We are currently looking for a Marketing & Business Intelligence Trainee with the drive to bridge the gap between Business, Marketing and IT and support our new CRM project.
Your responsibilities will focus on taking our Customer Relationship Management tool to the next level:
- Data structure based on the process, improve data quality (populate the database consulting the team managers).
- Prepare the migration from CRM 2011 to the new CRM 365.
- Facilitate user adoption by improving CRM processes.
- Meeting with team managers / teams.
- Business-minded, focused on the creation of value.
- Strong interest for descriptive analytics, data and reporting.
- Ability to apply analytical and creative thought.
- Sense of responsibility and professional attitude.
- Able to work autonomously while working well in a small team.
- Flexibility in terms of work content.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Word). Proficiency in MS Outlook is a plus.
- Knowledges in Dynamics CRM.
- Bilingual: English and Dutch or French
We bieden aan
Marketing internship for 3 months, through an international environment with projects in over 40 countries worldwide and colleagues from around 20 nationalities.
This traineeship has to be carried out as part of a study program.
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
- Engels: zeer goed
- Nederlands: zeer goed
- Frans: zeer goed