Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
Office Manager Assistant Internship
Aedifica is a Regulated Real Estate Company under Belgian law specialised in European healthcare real estate, particularly in senior housing. Aedifica has developed a portfolio of more than 250 sites in Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom, worth more than €2.3 billion.
Aedifica has been quoted on Euronext Brussels (regulated market) since 2006 and is identified by the following ticker symbols: AED; AED:BB (Bloomberg); AOO.BR (Reuters).
The Company’s market capitalisation was approx. €2.1 billion as of 20 June 2019. Aedifica is included in the EPRA indices.
Aedifica is looking for an office manager assistant intern. Note that this internship is unpaid.
The missions of the intern will be to:
- prepare all logistics concerning the welcoming of business visitors and partners
- Welcome guests and bring them to the meeting room offering a drink.
- Prepare the daily meeting agenda and look up for their names in order to greet them when they arrive, double check the meeting room’s availability and cleanliness, ask the meeting organizer if a lunch has been foreseen. Make sure any special request is fullfilled.
- Help with the collection and distribution of daily supplies, mail and special deliveries/ office items.
- Respond to Internal (colleagues) & External (visitors) requests
- Coordinate the storage of office supplies, orders, proposal requests, invoices.
- Help with cleanliness & maintenance of Reception – Meeting Rooms – and Kitchen area incl. refill of drinks and other material.
- recruit the intern successor:
- management of communication with schools, platforms, interns (posts, description, screening of CV’s and interns, virtual appointments/ agenda
- creation of guidelines
- assist with ad hoc/special projects
- Improve, structure & harmonize the physical archiving system of the Senior Housing Assets for Belgium, The Netherlands & Germany)
- Improve the job, make recommendations on best practices and capture
- Look up for more responsible (and local) suppliers.
- Find alternatives in order to reduce waste?
For this internship, the candidate must speak French, Dutch and English. He/She needs to be detail-oriented and to have excellent organizational skills. It is also important to be able to understand some real estate acquisition and disposal principles.
If you are interested please send your application to info @ aedifica . eu
We bieden aan
An exciting internship in a pleasant and collegial working environment. This internship is an unpaid learning experience (hence, not a paid employment)
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
=job.status_textAEDIFICA NV/SA Stage1040 BrusselsMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Bachelor Statuut: Voltijds
2015-01-01=job.status_textREGUS PARK ATRIUM Stage1000 BruxellesMeerdere regio'sStudieniveau: Alle diploma's Statuut: Voltijds
- Frans: goed
- Nederlands: goed
- Engels: zeer goed