Je komt aan het einde van je opleiding, maar vooraleer die te kunnen beëindigen moet je nog een stage lopen. Tijdens de zoektocht naar de perfecte stageplek zijn er twee types studenten: sommige he...
Product Manager - Internship
Cohabs is a fast-growing co-living startup currently active in Brussels and New York. We buy, renovate, and operate beautiful houses located in the liveliest parts of town. These shared houses offer extensive communal spaces for the 15-20 members to share a meal together, watch a movie, work out or simply lay back after a hard day’s work. The community formed within the houses, and the houses with one another, is what we take the most pride in.
Started just over 4 years ago, we are expanding rapidly and now opening up a handful of key first roles within the company. We recently closed a 15M€ round to keep on charging forward. Join a team of bright, relentless entrepreneurs and help us craft the future of living.t
We are looking for a motivated intern to join us in the first Product Management opening. You will be working hand in hand with our CTO in a highly exciting position, helping shape the future of our tech and applications used on a daily basis both by internal teams and by all our members.
The ideal candidate is a mix between a passionate tech builder and a business-savvy entrepreneur. The job will require getting your hands dirty. Depending on your profile, that can range from writing product specifications to be used by our development team, testing new features, documenting the most critical aspects of our product, even pushing code to production if you're up for it, and all that in the fast-paced environment of a growing startup.
This opportunity is perfect for a CS student looking to go into a technical product manager or system analyst position later on, or a specially tech-minded business student looking to understand the inner workings of how successful products are created.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar experience
- Technical analysis and process mapping
- Hands-on experience with web and mobile technologies
- Great communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Outstanding writing skills
- Strong time management skills
We bieden aan
- Participate in product and design reviews
- Suggest product enhancements to improve user experience
- Document mission critical processes and features
- Liaise with the Marketing department to ensure proper advertisement and positioning of new releases
- Write product specifications
- Perform quality assurance controls on new developments
- Create support and training documents for internal and external users
Artikels die voor jou interessant kunnen zijn
Het ideale moment om te solliciteren voor een stage
- Engels: zeer goed